Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
They're brand new to the streetbike scene this year. They seem to have a decent reputation in the dirt scene. I don't think anyone can comment yet as to their benefits on the sportbike front.

·
Registered
563 Posts
have any of you actually heard one of these on a street bike? i'm sponsored by FMF for my dirt bike and i'm pretty interested in the pipe (cause of the discount i get), but I am yet to hear one....

·
Registered
112 Posts
Originally posted by chevythunder53

have any of you actually heard one of these on a street bike? i'm sponsored by FMF for my dirt bike and i'm pretty interested in the pipe (cause of the discount i get), but I am yet to hear one....
So you're in good with Don??? Good for you!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
word has it that they sound like 2brothers. haven't seen or heard in person but as soon as they come in stock i think i might get one. guess i'll be waitin till middle of august to get one though. the pre-production pipes looked cool with the oval to round.....

·
Registered
563 Posts
i think you should be able to get one right now, at least I was at Performance Cycle in Denver last night and they had 1 in stock...
I'd like to go with FMF too, but I dont want to buy one without hearing one first...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah i was looking at them also..I went to there website and said "still in R&D" for the 6R.They have the yammies & zuki's out already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.