Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a FMF PowerCore-S slip-on for my 636 today from starcycle.com, as soon as I get it I will let you guys now how it sounds on the bike, I am having it shipped either tomorrow or wednesday.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Heck yeah, let us know. I'll been seriously debating getting a FMF pipe. Did you order the aluminum or titanium? How much all together(pipe + shipping)? I've got the black 03 also so let me know how it looks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just received an email from starcycle.com and they mentioned that my exhaust will be in back order for about 2-4 weeks, sucks cause I want it. I ordered the aluminum canister because it's an oval design and it looks pretty nice, kinda has a titanium look. If you order from starcycle you will pay 279.95 for it, and if you get it from FMF it will cost you 299.95. NOt sure about the shipping and handling costs yet. I am gonna call the tomorrow to acquire more info.

I think you can check out these I saw them on a magazine once.
http://www.fmfracing.com/magazineads.htm

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
May I suggest trying parts411.com? I found them cheaper than starcycle.com when I ordered my 2 bros. exhaust.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
It's on the way. Should be here within 5 more days hopefully. Anyone have any easy suggestions on how to make a sound clip? Still haven't done the dome cover yet. Probably this weekend.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey it's me again. I cancelled my order, I guess the R&D dept. at FMF are still working on the slip-ons for our bikes. I decided to go with the Two Bros aluminum slip-on. I been hearing good things about two bros, so mred if you get yours before mine, can you let me know how it sounds? I am supposed to receive mine next week. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
According to UPS, I will have it Tomorrow (Thursday) Yahoooooooooo. I'll let you know. Anyone know an easy way to record a sound bite so I can post? Hell, I'll call you from my cell phone and you can hear it live :D

Johnny, where did you order from?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up buying it from starcycle.com, I know I got a little greedy, I've could've done some research, I ended up paying $314.95 for the C2 Aluminun Slip-on for my bike. No shipping or handling charges though, I think they were covered by the company. Yeah if you get the exhaust on let me know how it sounds. I can't wait to get mine any info after you put it on would be great mred.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by mred

According to UPS, I will have it Tomorrow (Thursday) Yahoooooooooo. I'll let you know. Anyone know an easy way to record a sound bite so I can post? Hell, I'll call you from my cell phone and you can hear it live :D

Johnny, where did you order from?
Hell yeah - you'll have to give me a call so I can hear it, and so you can let me know what you think of it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.