Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FMF Street Exhaust!!!

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  SOSMC 
#1 ·
I am looking into purchasing an FMF titanium slipon for my '03 ZX6RR. I have seen the dyno numbers and they look descent. This is my street machine ( I have others for race) so I am not that interested in HP gains. If you are not familiar with FMF, they are ,and have been, the largest manufacturer of off road exhaust for many years and have recently entered the street market. There was a local dealer who was giving them away with the purchase of a new 636. I called that dealer, but they knew nothing. So I reach out to you, my fellow 6R family for first hand or any experience with these exhaust. I will most likely purchase it anyway, but would like to hear feed back if there is any out there.
sosmc has attached this file: Risa_s_Behind.jpg

Almost as nice as my bike!!:)

#14 ·
FMF seams to be trying to keep the sound down. They boast good numbers with a decrease in sound. I will let you know how it sounds, but I doubt I get some of that Hindle type growl. Still hoping though!!!!!

----

Half of what you know is all that someone else knows!
So share!!!!!

#20 ·
the alum and regular ti's are available but the gold one has yet to be seen. i call and bug them about once a week about that pipe and i'm always told that it is in the works. supposedly it will be avail. by the beginning of dec that has yet to be seen. sound wise is comparable to a d&d on a r6 but that could just be that bike. i got d&d on my 636 and its not that bad. a couple decible notes less would sound good, but i dont race so i'm in for the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.