Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Foldable Levers?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Rangerscott 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I have similar ones from a different supplier, and mine are laser etched as well.

Some clearance issues with the windscreen thank to the lowered sportsbars, but I love them.

One other issue was thanks to the brake lever not fitting correctly, but that was fixed. If you have a later 09-11 bike, those will not fit BTW!!

#4 ·
i have these levers on my 14. they work flawlessly & have a nice finish.

#5 · (Edited)
I had a bad experience buying adjustable levers on ebay. They are not from the same seller as you posted - but they are made in china. After what i went through (fitment issues etc) i should have spent the extra cash and purchases Pazzo levers.
See this thread all about levers made in china and issues others have had:http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-650r-er6/174484-new-double-adjustable-levers-2.html#post2426449

Scroll to the top of the page and read my thread after clicking the link. Even if you do decide to buy them - at least you will know what to look for after installing - (mine caused my brakes to continually lock-up due to the brake actuator socket being to shallow to allow the brakes to fully release. I had to drill it out.) Just a heads up.

#12 ·
Zandit tell me where you got those right now! lol

sixt3denied thanks for the info ima read that later =)
Sixt3 got the same levers after I bought mine and had the same issues I had, so there are problems if you have an 09-11 model bike. From all reports, the 06-08 models have no issues.
www.adjustablelevers.com is the place to go.

Let us know if you get any.

#8 ·
A friend of mine had levers just like that on his Ducati 996. I rode that bike quite a bit, I liked them, I think he did too.

#13 ·
Why not go with ASV?

Warranty

UNBREAKABLE GUARANTEE

All ASV products carry an unconditional guarantee against breakage. That’s right, you break your ASV product we replace it. No questions asked. No matter how you broke it. ASV is the only lever manufacturer that offers this guarantee in writing. Think about how much money you would save in replacement levers if you had ASV levers on your bike over the last year. We also apply "Unbreakable" guarantees to all of our products.

#16 ·
I like ASV's on a dirt bike, but not a fan of ASV's on a sport bike. The adjusters are too cumbersome and time consuming to use while riding the bike.

#20 · (Edited)
Got mine in for my VFR and it took less than 5 minutes to install mine since it's hydraulic on both sides. I am going to fine tune the build quality. There are not washers on the nuts so I'm going to go get some tiny plastic washers. Also the bolt hole size is drilled exactly to the size of the bolt. My stock levers have brass bushings so the lever doesn't get any of the wear. I may take them to a machinist and have them drilled out to accommodate a bushing.

When I feel like it, I will order a set for my ER6N.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fold...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230d2c6e7a

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.