Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive allways looked at the adults since i was a little boy, and they are just sitting infront their TV and wishing that was them or whatever. Now im 20, and i still have the same opinion.
My dream is to start racing, but seriously... i have around 75.000$ i can use (500.000 NOK i live in norway) on a new bike and get into this "racing" i just dont know where to start... i havent seen any kinda of MC racing envoirments here! I know i can get somewhere, but i dont know where to start. I need some help/information

I would be very happy if someone could provide me with some info
Thank you, Joakim Lundby

·
Registered
554 Posts
Move to Spain, Germany, or Italy. You're only 20. Thats young! So go live out your dream. You don't need a new bike yet, you just need to get fast. And the 03 6r is fast. So what are you waiting for?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Or you can come to the good old USA. It's easy to get here just Fly into Mexico or Canada walk across the border and never look back. You can also just fly into here and over stay your Visa but then they know you're here and will start looking for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its nice to hear that people agree, because the only thing im hearing over here is that im crazy, and i should use my money on a place to live. Inside i know thats what i should, but that sooo boring :p
hell i cant start doing this when im 40

anyways i was hoping to know if there was something in sweeden or denmark, because im not interested in moving to a different country just yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.