Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...go to Motorcycle Superstore - http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...st-System-2008-Kawasaki-Ninja-250R-Parts.aspx

enter in this promo code for instant $50 savings + free shipping: C10CPNPAGE50

Carbon = $525 shipped
Titanium = $485 shipped

Stainless doesn't technically qualify due to it being under $500 (the promo code only applies to products over $500).

Best deal I've seen yet, and from a reputable vendor nonetheless.

·
Registered
720 Posts
That is a good deal. I have a CF slip-on now...Do they sell headers by itself? I think it's only 1 hp gain w/ slipon to header but what the heck, I'm running out of upgrade options :)

anyone wants the slip-on, order the full system then sell me the header :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hella shocked to see it at that price. Everywhere I'd seen it was in the upper $500's as well. I just purchased the AreaP last week, had I seen this I would have definitely thought twice.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yeah too bad i cant cancel off the site but it hasnt shipped yet. maybe i still have a chance, when is that code expired?

·
Registered
168 Posts
good price thanks for that link. Don't mean to change the topic but I have a green 250 and doesn't the stainless one looks better on the green ones than the CF? I'm debating which one to get and the stainless seems to blend more with the kawi green.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is one material harder to maintain than the? The stock exhaust cleans up nice when it gets dirty and i haven't noticed any rust or tarnish spots. Just wondering if these will keep as well as the stock exhaust?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts