Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!
Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.
SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
Of course not - the victims were white
Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida
Oh, that's right - the victims were white
Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
Must be cause the victims were white
Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
Oh, that's right - the victims were white'
So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.
If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, who has the guts to stand up for the white people!! Or don't because you don't have the guts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Nothing to see here, move along.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Ok I will say this AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES OVER....
I am a People defender when innocents get raped, slaughtered, or shot no matter what color they are I am sickened and outraged by it. Those black people deserved to get punished to the fullest extent of the LAW...no free passes

I am also going to state this.....The black community suffers from a sickness, but White people retaliating with a tit for tat mindset is not helping race relations in the United States. Speak out on it if you want to there is no one holding this white disc jockey back from saying how SICK and twisted these people were for doing this to that couple.

Just don't make it a color thing it solves nothing....

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
So...it's not about color?
This week, or this case???

I can't keep up.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
What do you want me to say? those white people must have done something to deserve it? black power?

No that's a messed up way to think I just can't stand injustice...but you and I both know If the roles were reversed Trayvon was white and Zimmerman was black, there would be no question...guilty

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
You really are hopeless. You just perpetuate the race hustling while claiming you hate it.

It's sad.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I'm just being real...I'm not racist just sayin
in the End Trayvon got what he was looking for....The End

but there is a deeper issue with blacks and the Justice system that I can't really get you to understand.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I'm just being real...I'm not racist just sayin
in the End Trayvon got what he was looking for....The End

but there is a deeper issue with blacks and the Justice system that I can't really get you to understand.
It's not me that doesn't understand.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
.......... but White people retaliating with a tit for tat mindset is not helping race relations in the United States......
REALLY....?

you didn't see riots and looting in various cities across the country when this happened did you. You didn't see herds of white kids find some random black kid to beat up in retailliation. You didn't have some white guy with a microphone on TV shouting his hate, or the full power of the DOJ focuses on crucifying them.

Its still someone else that shares blame.

Jesse Jackson piped up on that 13 yr old white boy that got a pounding for being clean...and his words could not have rang more hollow.

The black community, along with the rest of america needs a leader...and obama is not it. Ben Carson perhaps?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
REALLY....?

you didn't see riots and looting in various cities across the country when this happened did you. You didn't see herds of white kids find some random black kid to beat up in retailliation. You didn't have some white guy with a microphone on TV shouting his hate, or the full power of the DOJ focuses on crucifying them.

Jesse Jackson piped up on that 13 yr old white boy that got a pounding for being clean...and his words could not have rang more hollow.

The black community, along with the rest of america needs a leader...and obama is not it. Ben Carson perhaps?
but you do agree that if a white person did do those things wouldn't solve anything really.
I see what you are saying and I agree with you

Nobody will listen to Ben Carson sadly. It's easier to blame others for your own misfortune....

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
REALLY....?

Just forget it. Byron's not a bad guy, he just let's others do his thinking for him.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
but you do agree that if a white person did do those things wouldn't solve anything really.
I see what you are saying and I agree with you

Nobody will listen to Ben Carson sadly. It's easier to blame others for your own misfortune....
I recall a while back...maybe 10 years ago, Bill Cosby had some harsh words for the black community, about learning to read, speak, dress, present yourself...and he was the target of ridicule for years after that. I fear the same for Dr Carson.

Glad to hear we agree on something...but I see the point Ninja650R was trying to make was lost.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Maybe this will clarify. From the articles I read this was never deemed a hate crime and charges for a hate crime were never persued. If the roles were reversed do you think this would have been made out to be a hate crime?

You're answer should be yes and I bet sharpton and jesse jackson would have been marching in the streets. I wish people would realize that those two and people like them get rich off of the people they claim to protect.

I was in college at the time this happened and living in new england I never heard about this until just now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
The problem with racism is that there are people still walking this earth that remember when they were denied entry to a establishment or made to sit at the back of a bus because they were black, you guys act and talk like blacks have been seen as equals for hundreds of years, the fact that we have a half black president shows you that we have gone a long way in terms of racism, but a lot of hatred is passed down by grandfathers that remember discrimination still fresh on their memory.

It is going to take a few years until the black people have forgotten all of this and moved on.

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
43,562 Posts
Ok I will say this AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES OVER....
I am a People defender when innocents get raped, slaughtered, or shot no matter what color they are I am sickened and outraged by it. Those black people deserved to get punished to the fullest extent of the LAW...no free passes

I am also going to state this.....The black community suffers from a sickness, but White people retaliating with a tit for tat mindset is not helping race relations in the United States. Speak out on it if you want to there is no one holding this white disc jockey back from saying how SICK and twisted these people were for doing this to that couple.

Just don't make it a color thing it solves nothing....

Can you please elaborate on this sickness as you see it?

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
“Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than vice versa.”

“Blacks are 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.”

“45% of black crime is against whites, [while only] 43% against other blacks, and 10% against Hispanics.”

"In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black women were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man."

Some truly scary statistics - take it for whats it worth.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I can't imagine the mindset it takes to do even one of those things. I feel bad after I smack our cat for sneaking outside... to torture people like that... it's not human.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Its unfortunate that Mr. Newsom and Mrs. Christian were apparently unarmed. Had they had the facilities to defend themselves maybe they could have put a few of these monsters down and did the world a favor.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts