Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just shows all sussie riders are pussy whipped....

$10,000
06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006
2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its
500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels
have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm
selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a loving
wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I
thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Thats some funny stuff.

Hey barnes, I just checked out your image in your sig. Is that your ZX6R on eBay at the moment?

·
Registered
875 Posts
LOL

I saw an add once that said "Bought a bike to meet girls, met a girl who hates bikes."
Can't remember what it was though.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
i still want the "Girls lie, bikes don't" t-shirt

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Quarkz
Thats some funny stuff.

Hey barnes, I just checked out your image in your sig. Is that your ZX6R on eBay at the moment?
Not sure traded my '03 6R almost a year ago for my '06 ZX10R....

After just looking yeah it is actually small world huh i miss that bike would buy it back for a track bike maybe...has heaps of extras and is darn quick for a '03...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05

:D how do you really feel? my girl said if i get another bike that she will leave me, but she knows that im getting a bike no matter what so now she wants to get one. maybe shes thinkin, if you cant beat em, join em, cuz im not takin her threat very seriously
Precisely!!

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
We got that e-mail at work, 3 of us in the room, all NCOs and a pilot walked in wondering what the hell was going on we were laughing so hard and load, he heard us down the hall. [:M22]

·
Registered
380 Posts
i met a girl last december and she started lecturing me about bikes. three months later, she made choose between her and my bike. i was like, "you must be nuts" i love my bike!

·
Registered
543 Posts
not being mr. macho but my girl knows the score; no shit about my bike, how much i spend on it or how often i go riding!
don't like it? leave!
bikes are hard to get, require hard work and saving, chicks are easy!....just my opinion!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'd give up my girl before I gave up my bike. It's easier said than done, but I've made that clear.. I gave up my last bike, and she was a small part of the reason why I did that.. I vow to never do that again. I'm riding this bike into the ground!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
BTW, I laughed my ass off when I read that.. I sent it to a coworker and he was laughing too.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
My wife knows better than to give me too much shit about riding. I guess she's realised that it's a battle she can't win, so she just tells me to be carefull. Now if I can only get her to stop harping on me about money, I'd have it made.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Originally posted by -anth-
not being mr. macho but my girl knows the score; no shit about my bike, how much i spend on it or how often i go riding!
don't like it? leave!
bikes are hard to get, require hard work and saving, chicks are easy!....just my opinion!

lmfao!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.