Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the PCiii from my 2005 kawi 636. Can send pics when requested. Includes PCiii and 9volt battery power connector. I am missing the installation cd (it looks like the program can be dowloaded off of the website, you should clarify), and the mini usb connector. Am asking 190$ obo plus shipping.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reply to PM's for pics

I have received some PM's for Pics. I pulled it off and took these. In pulling the PCiii off the bike, I noticed the 9volt battery connetion on the unit is scratched up from moving it around (check the pics). I am unable to attach the 9volt battery module but I will include it anyway.

I personally always programmed it while it was hardwired to the bikes power supply using my laptop as it is a major pain for me to disconnect it from the fuel injector connectors. So if you are unable to do that, then you probably want to look elsewhere. It does connect to the mini usb without a problem.

It currently has the 05 zx-6r map for the 2 bros exhaust.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Still available? Take $150 shipped?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.