Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Z1000 Yosh RS3 Slip-on Mufflers and mid-pipes for Z1000

Dual Yosh RS3 Slip-on brushed Stainless Steel mufflers with mid-pipes.

You want these... they're sound is intoxicating... Sale pending on quick turnaround purchase of muzzy system...

A steal at over 1/2 off the original price!!! Did I say they sound fantastic! I'll even include the Power Commander Map I'm using!

Wow, was I off on the price!!! I thought these were worth $550 each, but no... you can buy a new set for $530 for a pair plus shipping...

So how about $425 for the pair shipped anywhere the lower 48?

·
Registered
558 Posts
are you going for the 4 into one muzzy? I am looking very seriously at getting a z1000. I love customizing my bike and it looks like these z1000 bikes have alot of options to upgrade and customize. yours looks very nice, what is the black bike that is on the ground in the picture?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going with a 4:1... and the only reason is that I'm addicted to Titanium!!! The duals look and sound SOOO SWEET!!!!

The other black bike is my ZRX... notice the Ti Muzzy on it too!

Take these Yosh's off my hands, please!

are you going for the 4 into one muzzy? I am looking very seriously at getting a z1000. I love customizing my bike and it looks like these z1000 bikes have alot of options to upgrade and customize. yours looks very nice, what is the black bike that is on the ground in the picture?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts