Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was wondering where you guys put your dod sticker on your bike? I havent put one on yet and im not sure where im going to put it, Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Front forks is where I have mine and majority of my guys do too. But I'm sure there is a DOD regulation on saying where they have to be (might be post specific).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive asked a couple of the guys up here where they put theres at and a couple said forks and some others said the swingarm or the front fender but i know we dont have a rule up where to put them but we have a gay rule of your a first year rider you cant own anything over 599cc

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its only gay because the only way that the allow you to buy a 1000 is if u have a msf card stating you have been riding for over a year, they dont care of it stamped on your license they want that card i dont have that problem i have had that card for years but it screws the guys who ride choppers and crusiers though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by 005zx6r
Ive asked a couple of the guys up here where they put theres at and a couple said forks and some others said the swingarm or the front fender but i know we dont have a rule up where to put them but we have a gay rule of your a first year rider you cant own anything over 599cc
That's not as gay as the rule over here in Okinawa that 1st year riders are restricted to 400cc and all riders must take the MSF course every 3 years and must get approval from commander to do it.

I put my sticker on my upper fork

·
Registered
22 Posts
In most states of Australia you are limited to 250cc, for up to 3 years. You then have to sit another test on a larger bike to qualify for your unlimited licence. So you don't have it that rough really.

·
Registered
569 Posts
mines on the fork in between the tripple tree on top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.