Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am just wondering on the front sprocket it has that part that extends out, should that face in towards the bike or face out away from it. I have asked some shops and have not got an actual answer, all i have gotten was that if its not on right then the chain would not be aligned etc. Can anyone tell me, i tried attatching a pic hopefully it will show up so you could see that part that extends off the sprocket. Im sure someone can give me the answer, ive been riding with the extended part facing in with no issues, but ive been wondering if its on right subconciously, thanks a lot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Awesome write up!

Good job Nuar!!

That's what this forum is all about, helping others!

;)

I must spread rep around before repping Nuar again!

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
Wow!! Nice!!

Very Sexy!! I love the SuperSprox Sprocket, the black chain and the floor!!

I had the same flooring but only a small 8' x 4' patch for the bike it looked awesome all black, but I didn't like it at least not the way I had it. If I stopped the bike on the flooring, the flooring would slide on the garage floor. Scared the hell out of me. But it is cool, no doubt. I now have the floor in a box in the garage.

;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
The floor is awesome, thats my buddies garage.
He use to have a blue sti thats why the blue scheme. He got a new one now, in gray color.
My ninja resides in his garage and all its tlc is done there as well hehe.

·
Premium Member
15,937 Posts
The floor is awesome, thats my buddies garage.
He use to have a blue sti thats why the blue scheme. He got a new one now, in gray color.
My ninja resides in his garage and all its tlc is done there as well hehe.
Damn!!

Nice friends!!

;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Those are T-rex stands. You can find a set fairly cheap on ebay. They work really well, they're not pitbull but they do the job :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts