Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
They attach with 3M double sided tape. No screwing with the fairing is needed. There will be a slight gap left, but it is not noticeable unless you are 2 inches away from it and looking specifically for gaps.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recommend LP flush mount IV. These are available in 4 sizes 4 lenses, and the larger of them are available in duel filament. "Small" is the best size for the 636. It's still a little big, but no bigger than flush mount V. Best part is that they come with a plastic nut that holds them on instead of some crappy double sided tape.

Psycho by name, psycho by reputation.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh, I also suggest the LP flush mount adapters. They make installation a breeze. plug in and go. No cutting, and no splicing. They work on the front and the rear turn signals, and they're only about $5.99 per pair of adapters.

Psycho by name, psycho by reputation.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I used the flushmount v and instead of using the tape, I sacrificed the bulky stock stems, all the way to the base and they fit much better than with the tape. I have seen them side by side with another, using the tap, and both of us agreed mine looked better.

Lane Fowler

·
Registered
37 Posts
A new sportbike magazine came out this month, can't remember the title geared torward hooligans, but in the back was the section where they show products, and there was a web site for some custom flush mount front signals that fit in the entire hole left by the removal of the stock ones. Gary's or something like that. The website doesn't show the 636/6RR but the article does. They look good in the photo.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by Skidr

A new sportbike magazine came out this month, can't remember the title geared torward hooligans, but in the back was the section where they show products, and there was a web site for some custom flush mount front signals that fit in the entire hole left by the removal of the stock ones. Gary's or something like that. The website doesn't show the 636/6RR but the article does. They look good in the photo.
Was it Gregg's? http://www.greggscustoms.com/products.htm
Their site doesn't list anything about kawasaki.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.