Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
hahhahaha someones gf is gonna give someone the worst april fools joke ever.

Reactions: bubbleboys

·
Registered
28,050 Posts
That's not as bad as the one they wanted to give women in Africa. It had hooks in it like a snakes mouth that grab your penis and DIG in when you pull out. Needs a doctor to remove it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i heard of it a few years back....like one of those bear traps for cocks....

i wonder if the woman installs it herself or what the deal would be.....b4 a chick goes out clubbin she just pops it in....what if she gets tipsy n forgets she has that thing in there...i think this might have a negative impact on one night stands....some hot bitches are crazy....

cooches can really be called snappers now hehehe

note to self... put a finger up in there b4 go in now....or we can just forget about the pink n go for the stink :D

·
Banned
1,899 Posts

i wonder if the woman installs it herself or what the deal would be.....b4 a chick goes out clubbin she just pops it in....what if she gets tipsy n forgets she has that thing in there...i think this might have a negative impact on one night stands....some hot bitches are crazy....

note to self... put a finger up in there b4 go in now....or we can just forget about the pink n go for the stink :D

Yeah, make sure you finger their pussy first just to be cautious. :Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

And oh, that video...DAMN!!! It's painful just watching that...Kinda funny too. :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
They should issue those in prison!:Laughing rolling:

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
That's not as bad as the one they wanted to give women in Africa. It had hooks in it like a snakes mouth that grab your penis and DIG in when you pull out. Needs a doctor to remove it.
yeah those look nasty

sounds like a good idea

·
Registered
705 Posts
These things have been around since Victorian times. The radical hippies of the 60s-80s actually campaigned to make these legal and have them issued at the high school through college levels to American girls.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Don't we all hope we will never run into a hot bitch that has the smell that will make you vomit instantly?? I've heard some cases of smelly vagina that doesn't even need to be fingered. :eek:

:Laughing rolling:
unfortunately iv been there.... removed the panties and quickly vacated the house

had one fail the finger smell test too and again.... later

wash your shit women!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I didn't know about these untill this thread... they should give'em out free in africa... they are terrible to the women in some parts :headshake:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts