Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a ride this weekend? Sat. or Sun. looks open for me...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
need to get a new tire soon and break it in then. got another nail in it saturday. saturday is the best day for me, since i might go to the renfest on sunday. either way im up for a ride:D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i took off my rear wheel to take it to andy marcer for a new tire and i decided to take out the nail to see how long it was. it was just a piece of metal embedded in the tire. 10 minutes later i hit downtown houston freeways! im down for saturday now for sure!:D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i want to throw this up there...but do any of you guys want to meet at JCI later that saturday night if the weather is good? i know yall might be tired but my girl wants to ride that night and show off her new alpinstars jacket[:p]

either way ill be spending my saturday night still riding[^]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll let you know about JCI on Sat. So who all is in? I guess we can all meet up at the same place. Greenspoint mall parking lot off of 45 feeder. Say 9:00?

Daniel: Can you meet us here? We will take 149 north and end up close to where you live at the end of the ride.

Godsdozer: Can you make this one? I'm looking forward to seeing that Dr. X kit you have installed.

Art: Are you going to get your friends to go again?

If anyone needs to get in touch with me (713)203-0689.

·
Registered
631 Posts
MRED: I live On lake Conroe on 1097 which hits 149. Oh yeah i gotta work all this saturday. I've been wanting to go to galveston sometime but nobody wants to go.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Galveston? It's a straight line...lol. Just post up if you want to get together and ride somewhere. I'm not available all the time, but when I am, I'll go and I'm sure others would be willing also.:D

Does anyone have info on the rider that went down on 149 today? I read it on a local board. They said no other vehicles we involved and that it was fatal...that just totally sucks...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
nah, my buddy in the green R1 is busy getting it together for a bike show and is installing lights or something bright(squid[:p])

he's been a of mine friend since elementary and showed me how to ride, but hes really advanced in riding and he might unintentualy(sp?) make us ride above our limits, but hes very understanding to riding within your limits.

·
Registered
364 Posts
ya, so far it looks it good for me and a maybe two more peps from up here. i have one queston for ya. its a bout 1 hour and 45 minutes for me to get to conroe. could we meet up somewhere in conroe after yalls hookup @ greens point mall? Maybe meet in conroe somewhere around 10:00am or so? that way i dont have to drive the extra 40 or 50 miles south just to meet you guys at greenspoint.let me know, im looking forward to the ride (safely, i luff my family :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
godsdozer: Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance. (713)203-0689. We can do that. We can meet @ Kings Cafe. It's located on the corner of 105 and 149 somewhere. I've never been ther personally. It looks like we only have a few riders anyway. You, your two friends, myself and Art. I might try to get a few more (responsible) locals.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
there was a fallen rider there on wedsnday. i wonder if theres going to be alot of riders out there to mourn the loss.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
last call! its tomorrow at 9 am at greenspoint mall. call ed and let him know or PM me. ill check one last time tomorrow(saturday) morning at 8:15am before i leave.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Art: looks like only us meeting at Greenspoint. Give me a call later on tonight if you want to meet at another location. Then we can meet up with godsdozer on the north side.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
we got "misted" out again today. was just me and ed and had to turn around since it was coming down harder than last time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.