Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cover my bike but i dont hook it at the bottom...actually i dont think the hook would have done much anyway...apparently a squirrel was keeping a fist size roll in my bike for safe keeping...i wouldnt be mad except he left a huge scratch on my tank...i know it was him because it wasnt there before i covered it...grrr...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not to be a jerk... but you just found this roll today? Are you that far up north snowprincess?
normally my bike is kept in a garage at my bf's parent's place, but i had it at my apt for a couple of days..it was sittin there for maybe three days and when i uncovered it to ride, i saw it..its not like i was riding around with it stuck in there...i dont think..hehheh..but theres squirrels everywhere here..there was a car parked next to mine with the windows down and i saw a squirrel jump out from inside this morning..

·
Registered
74 Posts
TomCat rat poison will solve all your problems. You can buy it at grocery stores and hardware stores. Looks like little green bricks and all varmits love it like candy.

I have squirrelz', munks', and mice. Keeps them all away.

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
I picked up my 06 636 in June of 07. It was still in the crate in West Virginia when the local dealership here had it pick up. I was screwed up my throttle cables not long after I got and had to remove the tank.

Kinda glad I messed the cables up because I found about 30-40 cracked acorn shells sitting on top of the motor under the tank. A chipmunk, mouse or small squirrel was just feasting inside my bike. Took a shop vac to get all that crap out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Field mice here.Imagine my horror.Bike was not even 3 weeks old.ride to work to show off the bike.Pop the back seat off and lo and behold there is a full nest full of mice.Like three of them scampered out the bottom of the bike.(I know , I know pictures would have sealed it)..i was pretty embarrassed to say the least.Not much you can do tho.:eek:

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
i cover my bike but i dont hook it at the bottom...actually i dont think the hook would have done much anyway...apparently a squirrel was keeping a fist size roll in my bike for safe keeping...i wouldnt be mad except he left a huge scratch on my tank...i know it was him because it wasnt there before i covered it...grrr...
File a report and have him arrested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
File a report and have him arrested.
ugh, that doesnt do jack..someone backed into my car last year some time during the night while it was parked...i could see his yellow paint on my car where it was dented and my green paint on his dented car..he is the only freakin yellow car in this small a$$ lot and the police said since there were no witnesses, they couldnt do anything for me...

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i unlocked my seat cowl once (didn't remove it) then crunk the bike up and let it run a while cause of doing other things. i pulled the cowl off, there was a mother rat with 3 babies. they jumped out and landed on the hot as hell stock exhaust haha.

i pulled a chuck norris on the 3 babies, then poisoned the mother.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.