Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cover my bike but i dont hook it at the bottom...actually i dont think the hook would have done much anyway...apparently a squirrel was keeping a fist size roll in my bike for safe keeping...i wouldnt be mad except he left a huge scratch on my tank...i know it was him because it wasnt there before i covered it...grrr...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not to be a jerk... but you just found this roll today? Are you that far up north snowprincess?
normally my bike is kept in a garage at my bf's parent's place, but i had it at my apt for a couple of days..it was sittin there for maybe three days and when i uncovered it to ride, i saw it..its not like i was riding around with it stuck in there...i dont think..hehheh..but theres squirrels everywhere here..there was a car parked next to mine with the windows down and i saw a squirrel jump out from inside this morning..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
File a report and have him arrested.
ugh, that doesnt do jack..someone backed into my car last year some time during the night while it was parked...i could see his yellow paint on my car where it was dented and my green paint on his dented car..he is the only freakin yellow car in this small a$$ lot and the police said since there were no witnesses, they couldnt do anything for me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.