Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the ground... I was visiting my pops at the hospital, came out to find her on the ground... needless to say i was piiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssed. Security said it just tipped over, but this guy came over and told me that the car infront of me backed into it and dippped off! As for damage, cracked rear fairing, cracked front head fairing, the bracket that hooks on the frame, kinda squarish is off now, so the front end is crooked... nothing major but enough to piss me off, i wanted to chase whoever and beat the brakes off of them... then get my money... or vice versa! I just hate having damaged fairings..... Dont want to spend the money for new ones... as if i do i'm getting race fairings...! Just a thought... i think they should count pain and suffering for time without your baby during repairs when dealing with insur!
Sorry for the rant!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, its the worst.
When I buy a new bike I take special care to drop it (carefully) once, so that it wards off the bad bike mojo (they think I am crazy).
:D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Tell that "rent-a-cop" you want to review the entire video of when your bike was there.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
dont they have security cameras watching the parking lot at hospitals. i would go back to that spot and see if you can see any cameras looking in the direction of your bike and explain what happened and im sure they will give you a copy of the tape. mabe you can get the license of the car.

why cant people own up when they fuck up. best of luck to you.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
damn man, that sucks. Id also go back and try to find the tape. If the security guy said 'it just fell over' he must ahve seen something, right? id go to the hospital and make a big deal about it

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like the others feel you should do something about it. As mentioned before hospitals usually have cameras especially if they have security guards. Heck my local grocery store has cameras in the parking lot. Cagers can't be doing that sort of stuff with no consequences. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yeah man, I don't know of any hospital that doesn;t have security cameras in the parking lot. I'd go that route first. Heck, I'm assuming...hoping that you have full coverage. Just get the insurance company to take care of it. You might be screwed though, I would have made in incident hit-and-run report before I left the parking lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.