Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think that when any of us see that pic for the first time we run to this forum and post it not even thinking that everybodys already seen it a dozen times. Im getting to the point where I dont click on anything that has "2007" in the title.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didnt ask to receive nonseless bs replies, read what i said, im looking for info please post it, im one of those thats only just getting to know about 2007 models, so i would like info, and before anyone asks hit the search, theres too much content, anyways, peace,

·
Registered
26 Posts
YEAH BRO, ALREADY SEEN IT LIKE 12 TIMES ON DIFRENT POST. THERES ALSO A CUPLE OF CAT FISH ONES OUT THERE. I WENT IN TO MY KAWI DEALER TO BUY A NEW TIRE TODAY AND I ASKED MY BUDDY ABOUT THE 07. HE TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ASWELL. HE TOLD ME THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER THEY HAD A KAWI CONVENTION AND THATS WHERE THELL ACTUALLY GET TO SEE WHAT THE NEW ZX6R WILL LOOK LIKE, SPECS AND EVERYTHING. SO WE GOT ANOTHER MONTH TO GO :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by charms7e
YEAH BRO, ALREADY SEEN IT LIKE 12 TIMES ON DIFRENT POST. THERES ALSO A CUPLE OF CAT FISH ONES OUT THERE. I WENT IN TO MY KAWI DEALER TO BUY A NEW TIRE TODAY AND I ASKED MY BUDDY ABOUT THE 07. HE TOLD ME THAT THEY DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ASWELL. HE TOLD ME THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF SEPTEMBER THEY HAD A KAWI CONVENTION AND THATS WHERE THELL ACTUALLY GET TO SEE WHAT THE NEW ZX6R WILL LOOK LIKE, SPECS AND EVERYTHING. SO WE GOT ANOTHER MONTH TO GO :D
thats all someone had to say, that nothing official untill speptember, jeez, Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.