Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all struggling for the paint code for my ER6F 2006
Its galaxy silver tank and fairing but cant find the code for the bronze frame colour
anyone help

·
Registered
267 Posts
Kawasaki UK will refer you to these Guys for any Paint for your Kwak, RS Motorbike Paint.
Your ER6N with Galaxy Silver Tank & Fairings, Frame Colour should be "Persimmon Red Pearl Matt"
The Gold Frame was associated with Black Tank & Fairings.
See link below.
RS Motorbike Paint

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Also, a good professional will easily match any colors especially with a sample on hand. That's what I did with my aftermarket damper spring - perfect match.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for info guys might try getting a colour match
Are you sure KevA that bronze was only associated with black tank and fairing?
Mines silver and bronze not red frame
Cheers

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Thanks for info guys might try getting a colour match
Are you sure KevA that bronze was only associated with black tank and fairing?
Mines silver and bronze not red frame
Cheers
There was a silver and bronze combo indeed, and it's a rather rare sight, I've hardly noticed a couple of them all these years:

It's nice but why don't you create a black - gold Er6-f?

Now that would be a looker!

·
Registered
267 Posts
They did as Gr Rider says a few and I haven't seen one meself, Why Kawasaki can't stick to a scheme without mixing it up lol

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
They did as Gr Rider says a few and I haven't seen one meself, Why Kawasaki can't stick to a scheme without mixing it up lol
This can cause trouble as the colours change along with other things, for instance I wanted the black - gold Er6-n, by spring 2007 when I bought it there where changes for that year's model but no black - gold scheme anymore! So I went for the '06 Mk.I because I love the way it looks (and never regreted it) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the same bike as you! I've only seen one other on the roads. I have some spots of rust around my frame id love to touch them up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts