Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i know how everyone freaks out when you bring up a topic again and again, but i looking for some help. I've decided to go with R&G Frame Sliders, but i can't find them for a 08 ZX-6R the most recent i can find is 06. So someone that has them or knows who has them can you please let me know where you got them from and maybe attach a photo? And does anyone have Satos Frame Sliders i like them but i'm skeptical of the damages with that bracket attaching to the two bolts. Just looking for help i've searched and searched our forum so it would be great if i dont get the search tab as a answer. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Dont have the answer to your question. Sorry, but i saw the avatar and screen name.... you in the CG? I am stationed in LA on 65's?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ya i know bashem, and i went to A-school with blakeslee and josh brown. Tell those guys Tory said whats up? How you like it in Clearwater?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its got its ups and downs like everywhere.....i'll tell them you said whats up, whered you do your airman program?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atlantic City.....well ill tell them you said whats up, have fun in CA way better riding than FL, ride safe

·
Registered
88 Posts
hi i have them this is where to get them although i got mine from kawasaki were i bought my bike, www.rg-racing.com i posted a pic i hope it helps ive got frame slidders, bar end,forks and swing arm spools it cost me £138 but imo worth every penny.my bike is an 07.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts