Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mine from R&G racing. There's a picture of it somewhere in the forum, which you can find if you do a search.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here you go: /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3532

I hope you can do the same favor to anyone else who asks in the future. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Those look good,do they stick out evenly if you look at the bike from the front even though they mount at different heights off the frame?
Where do you get R&G products in California?
Thanks for your help.

There's a Difference between being Brave and being Stupid...

·
Registered
93 Posts
What frame Sliders are out there for '03 6R,RR's?And does anyone have pics of any of the companies sliders other than Sato's?Any help would be great,Thanks.:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
www.Diamondpowersports.com
has frame sliders that light up with the turn signals...........might look nice but not sure about how much they will protect[?][?]

Skelatorr has attached this file: flamesliders-all.gif 29KB

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupidity

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stkygrn, they don't stick out EXACTLY evenly, but it's not obvious unless you really try to observe.

I ordered mine directly from R&G Racing's website. Took about a week and a half to deliver. No hassle. Don't worry about the GBP/USD thing -- their website uses some sort of financial intermediary that will allow you to pay USD.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Micty-thanks again for the info again

So,any other frame sliders out there?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks for all the help,in the end I ended up going with the Sato's which I ordered today;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Originally posted by stkygrn

Thanks for all the help,in the end I ended up going with the Sato's which I ordered today;)

Hey stkygrn, did you end up putting the Sato's frame sliders on?? If so, was the install easy and how do they look?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I did go with the Sato's;)They didn't come with instructions but the install is for the basic at home dude with common sense.Very
easy to install(even with my fairings on).Quality of the product
is top notch in my book and Kyle Racing's service was great.
I highly recommend Sato and Kyle racing:D

BTW-I'll post pics of the sliders here later when i get home:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally posted by stkygrn

I did go with the Sato's;)They didn't come with instructions but the install is for the basic at home dude with common sense.Very
easy to install(even with my fairings on).Quality of the product
is top notch in my book and Kyle Racing's service was great.
I highly recommend Sato and Kyle racing:D

BTW-I'll post pics of the sliders here later when i get home:)
I just checked out the sato frame sliders. Are thy $85 a piece? Or is that a set of them?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
If you're really smart, why not get a set from Vortex on www.kneedraggers.com - they've got replace-able sliders on them! The kit costs about sixty bucks shipped - what you get is worth it!

The base itself is machined aluminum and the sliders are seperate Delrin elements. While I've yet to test them out the coolest part is that you can get replacement Delrin ends for sixteen bucks. The bolt used to hold the element itself in is HUGE with a hex reciever that goes all the way through. Should you bin it at stupid speed or bin it several times, you'll still be able to replace the Delrin element without too much hasle.

Yes, I'm Siscal & Ebert and these sliders get TWO THUMBS UP!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
here's what the vortex sliders look like, I also give them two thumbs ^.

/forum/uploads/sh1n5/l._slider.jpg
/forum/uploads/sh1n5/r._slider.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here's the pics of the Sato sliders,sorry it took so long[:I]/forum/uploads/stkygrn/im000205.jpg/forum/uploads/stkygrn/im000206.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.