Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question was already asked, but where can I find some good frame sliders for my 636? My friend paid about 150 for his bike, which is a little overpriced if you ask me. I don't want to have something cheap on my bike and I also don't want to pay a lot of money for what I get. Well thanks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks strong bad, those look pretty nice and they are not overpriced. I am thinking those are next on my list of things for the bike.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Frame sliders should be the FIRST thing on your shopping list! Yes they are nice and while I've yet to test them out, I'm confident they'll do the job when called upon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have satos from Dan Kyle. I bought at Laguna Seca this year.Very nice and not over priced. Have Sato rear spools with the right spacers the best ones I've seen.
Jack
2003 ZX6RR

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by Johnny77

I know this question was already asked, but where can I find some good frame sliders for my 636? My friend paid about 150 for his bike, which is a little overpriced if you ask me. I don't want to have something cheap on my bike and I also don't want to pay a lot of money for what I get. Well thanks.
http://rippracing.com/

Purchased my frame and swing-arm slides from EIPP Racing located in Canada. $75 CAD for the frames and $40 for the swing-arm. Sweet looking and very easy to install. I will post pics when I have them ready...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I just got some from RIPP too, but just the fairing type ones...and for an 02 6R. I know, they're only good for parking lot tip over damage, but that's all I wanted. For a few $$$ more they also offer the tougher engone bolt type, but they don't provide a new coolant overflow bottle. Not a prob for you 03 guys. I'll post some pics sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.