Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question was already asked, but where can I find some good frame sliders for my 636? My friend paid about 150 for his bike, which is a little overpriced if you ask me. I don't want to have something cheap on my bike and I also don't want to pay a lot of money for what I get. Well thanks.

· Registered
118 Posts
I have satos from Dan Kyle. I bought at Laguna Seca this year.Very nice and not over priced. Have Sato rear spools with the right spacers the best ones I've seen.
Jack
2003 ZX6RR

· Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Johnny77

I know this question was already asked, but where can I find some good frame sliders for my 636? My friend paid about 150 for his bike, which is a little overpriced if you ask me. I don't want to have something cheap on my bike and I also don't want to pay a lot of money for what I get. Well thanks.
http://rippracing.com/

Purchased my frame and swing-arm slides from EIPP Racing located in Canada. $75 CAD for the frames and $40 for the swing-arm. Sweet looking and very easy to install. I will post pics when I have them ready...

· Registered
1,277 Posts
I just got some from RIPP too, but just the fairing type ones...and for an 02 6R. I know, they're only good for parking lot tip over damage, but that's all I wanted. For a few $$$ more they also offer the tougher engone bolt type, but they don't provide a new coolant overflow bottle. Not a prob for you 03 guys. I'll post some pics sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.