Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I need to find a new right one since it's ground down pretty good. Anyone know where I can get a replacement right side plastic piece. I got them from T-Rex but haven't heard anything back from them yet. Thanks.

Habs

·
Registered
562 Posts
uh cant help ya if we dont know what kind of slider they are

·
Registered
97 Posts
he said he got them from T-Rex so the are probably T-Rex sliders. I have T-Rex sliders my self but havent tested them out yet. I would try to call them, when I had problem with my order it took forever for them to respond to an email.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries guys they just got back to me. Email worked and they said 15 bucks shipped for a new right side plastic piece.

Pics of what?

Habs

·
Registered
325 Posts
cool, when i went down on my shoguns i had to get a whole new set, so i went vortex since they sell the pucks alown. i also switched from nocuts to cuts, my nocut bracket bent when i went down and the plastic would have been saved if not for that.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, when i went down on my shoguns i had to get a whole new set, so i went vortex since they sell the pucks alown. i also switched from nocuts to cuts, my nocut bracket bent when i went down and the plastic would have been saved if not for that.
I had shogun spools. The right side spool didn't fair so well. It held up alright but it broke the weld right off the swing arm. The tail touched after that but just for a few feet. I'm sure things could've been alot worse. Bar end took some damage and scraped up the outside edge of the right mirror. I got rashed up pretty good on my knee then pulled a muscle in my back trying to pick it up from the middle of the road lol. Oh and I broke the right rider peg at the pivot pin. I'm chalking it up to cold tires by the way. Road was dry and the BT015 is not a dual comp tire I know that now lol. Next ones will be the Corsa IIIs.

Habs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts