Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I am so pissed right now!!! I was on my way home on 840, took the I65 south exit...so I'm going along...there is a couple late teens, early twentys kids walking on the other side of the cement barrier...one of them gives me the wheelie sign, I shake my head no...so the other one takes his bottle of coke acts like he's going to throw it at me and then tries to spray me with it. What a freakin punk! I wanted to turn around but had no where to do it, and the next exit was too far up the road. If it weren't 101 outside (heat index) I might have gone back...hell..I am just pissed. Why would someone do something like that to someone on a bike? That is so unsafe!!! What a fucking punk!!! Please excuse my language! Damn I am pissed!!! Rant rant and more rant lol okay I'm done!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I always have some chucking material on me in my pocket like some washers/pennies or something just in case I need to flick one at somebody like that.when somebody trys to be hard like that and you find that you have thrown a pennie or something at them while going 70mph (+,-) its funny to watch em run or get hit and see them complain about how much it stings. Some punk kid did that to me once and I turned around pulling a penny out of my pocket and flicked it at him, got him right in the neck,I saw him in my mirrors huddled over wimpering.[}:)]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by nick041881
if he actually tried to get you with it, i would have turned around...but i guess that i am a bit of a hot head.
I was literally a hot head...lol..it was 101 with the heat index (97 actual) I was burning up and wanted to get home...it's a one lane road on the side I was on and nowhere to really turn around. Trust me I wanted to go after him.

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
yeh i get that same shit. they want me to do a wheelie, and i just shake my head. they get pissed, one guy tried running into me with his car, and started threatening me. i was like wtf is ur malfunction buddy. ppl are fucking stupid. i bet if when they did that we went back and smashed there mirrors off theyd thing twice next time. word would get around.

·
Registered
579 Posts
That's why you gotta keep a strap under your seat.[:M110] Nah Fuck people that tell you to do wheelies on a friggin crowded street or freeway. I never do wheelies for people that ask. I do them only on Monterey highway. Straight shot, no cars, no houses, and good pavement. Next time someone asks me to bang a wheelie, I'm gonna ask them to do figure eights in their car first.[}:)]

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
I know what you mean. I hate punks. I'm really not a fighter. I'd much sooner buy somebody a beer to set things straight than I would be to fight somebody. But last week, some guy in a car passed me illegally on the left hand side just as I was about to make a left turn. I got mad, but all I did was honk at him to let him know that I was mad. It would have ended at that, but the follows me down the street and starts passing me and slamming on his brakes, trying to get me to hit him. When I stop, he goes again, trying to do a burnout in his POS car. So now he's just egging me on and pissing me off more. So we get down to a traffic light where he has to stop. I get out of my truck and walk up to the guys car. He's sitting there with his girlfriend in the passenger seat so I'm sure he was trying to act real hard in front of her. Well as soon as he saw me at the side of his door, he pulled out in front of traffic to get away from me.

So, I'm sure his girlfriend thinks he's real hard now. I'm not a big dude, just average.

I don't know what I would have done that day, but I was ready to beat the crap out of him. Punk kids really piss me off and I think some times a good ass whipping might set them straight.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
thats why im glad i have carbon fiber across the knuckles on my gloves, if i need to swing at someone or something...itll do some damage. haha

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just ignore people, I ride through some rough neighborhoods and dont really want people to start throwing things at me. I wear Oakley Switchbacks that are mirrored, so nobody can tell what I am looking at.

So far nobody has ever tried anything.

Although I did have a couple guys try to pull me off my bike while I was stopped at a red light once...[:0]

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Stuff like that has started happening alot around here. I carry two golf balls in my jacket pocket in case I need to throw one. Haven;t had to use one yet, but I've come close.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
other than your retarded drive who never sees you, people here are pretty biker friendly. So, i really dont have problems w/ them

·
Registered
579 Posts
Damn Srgtcarrot, some dudes tried to pull you off your bike!!?? That's when you pull out the friggin duece duece and just ask," Do you feel lucky punk?...Well do yah...PUNK!!??" That's just friggin outlandish shit now. What the Fuck is going on with the world? People are just scandalious now a days I guess.:(

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah that shit happens around here too -- in some neighborhoods. This thread has decided for me on a topic I have been considering for awhile. I think Im gonna start packing a spark plug or two in my jacket pocket. Fastest, easiest way to smash a window, and works as a good knuckle brace too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
am i the only one this shit hasn't happened to?

nothing bad has happened to me on the bike, only maybe once did someone spray their washer fluid and it got me - but i didnt care, it was about 100 out and i was sweating my balls off, it felt good.

i have a very very very big anger problem, so if someone fucks with me when i'm on the bike, i'll be off of it confronting them before my conscience tells me that what i'm doing is wrong. oh well, don't throw stuff at me.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've never been messed with on the bike but I constantly have people trying to get me to do a wheelie. I really don't understand it...
On a side note: The friday night before the 4th of July I parked my bike on a side street near the Downtown area, came back a few hours later to find some ass clown had stuck a fire cracker under the lid of my gas cap and set it off. If I had found who did it, or caught them in the act... well, it's just a good thing I didn't. Nothing was hurt on the bike btw...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Similar story, a while ago (7 years or so) I am driving a few friends home, a group of kids are walking up the side of the road, they bombard my car with snow balls... I was a little mad, my friends were all pissed they kept telling me pull over. I just kept saying let it go. So I pulled over (lol) told them to get some snow (which they each grabbed a snow ball ( 2 people )) I turn around and go back, i see the kids, I floor it doing about 60, my one friend leans out the window (he's was a pitcher btw) and chucks the snowball at the kid hitting him square in the side of the neck, basically flipping him, his like 5 or so friends scream, and dive on the ground (think they thought we shot him? lol), then scramble to get more snow.... was funny watching them scramble and bust thier asses in the rear view.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.