Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.diablo.getpirelli.com/home.html

Just ordered a 190 from motorcycle-superstore.com and mailed in the promo paperwork for a free 120/70-17. As of the time of this post there were 24 left to give away per the counter on their site. If you buy a 180 or 190 size rear + at $25 S&H fee the front is free. That's $190 for 2 performance tyres (duel compound).

FYI in case anyone is interested because I thought the free stuff was gone.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Free Corsas? Bah!! If I didn't just put brand new Qualifiers on my bike, I'd totally sign up for this :(

·
Registered
510 Posts
I took advantage of that offer! I ordered my rear from Ron Ayers around the end of August. Got my rear pretty quick like. I finally got my front tire last week. I'm holding onto them for next season.

... I think Metzler (Pirelli sister company) and Avon have similar promo's going on, or they did when I ordered my tires.

·
Registered
203 Posts
sweet deal!! i'm in on this. thanks simple guy!

Originally posted by modularmind
I took advantage of that offer! I ordered my rear from Ron Ayers around the end of August. Got my rear pretty quick like. I finally got my front tire last week. I'm holding onto them for next season.

... I think Metzler (Pirelli sister company) and Avon have similar promo's going on, or they did when I ordered my tires.
how long did it take pirelli to send you the free front?
the e-mail i got said it'd take 4-6 weeks =(

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My pleasure :)

Strat1701 I rode on a rear corsa pro tire 190/55 and it stuck like glue. I even thought it was laughing at me because I didn't push its limits. Got 7K out of it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Motorcycle superstore has 180's in stock with 190's possibaly being sent from the manufacturer today per their website.

Also checked Pirelli's site at 6:30 am and they have 9 free tires left for the taking.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just check and not more tires. HOWEVER, keep checking the Pirelli site because some people try to get over on Pirelli and they cetch it and put more numbers on the counter. Keep the faith...[8D]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by modularmind

6 weeks at least. Ron Ayers was backordered on the rear when I ordered mine, took like 3 weeks.
I just signed up a few days ago, and also ordered from Ron Ayers. I have a question though; what did you send in to Pirelli? It says some sort of receipt is needed, will the invoice work??

Thanks

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dmb367 10/24/2006 : 9:33 PM Peoria Illinois 2006 ZX-6R
I just signed up a few days ago, and also ordered from Ron Ayers. I have a question though; what did you send in to Pirelli? It says some sort of receipt is needed, will the invoice work??Thanks
ON the last screen of the online form that displays all the data you just put into their online webform is to be printed out and sent in. There was a button that would convert the HTML data into a printable form.

Cheers

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by simple guy

ON the last screen of the online form that displays all the data you just put into their online webform is to be printed out and sent in. There was a button that would convert the HTML data into a printable form.

Cheers
Thanks man, I actually got the tire yesterday and just sent the packing slip and receipt that came with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.