Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my bike back together. Here are some pics. New Yoshimura Exhaust, Vortex Sprocktes -1/+2, K&N Filter, Gold Bike Bolt kit, Intergrated Tail/Turn Lamp, Flushmount Turn Signals, SpeedoHealer, Light N Bolt (plate lamp), Gold Chrome OEM sticker w/ black background, etc. That is all I can think of right now. I am so glad to have my bike back up in running. What do you guys think of the paint? It is off of the 05 Dodge Viper.

·
Registered
448 Posts
it's nice and all but I have a question..

is it a zx6RR or a zx6r :p you got me confused with your stickers

the paint looks awesome you did a really good job!

·
Registered
20 Posts
bike looks good, how do you like the sprockte set up -1/+2, thinking about doing the same set up, how hard was it to hook up the speedohealer???

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I agree about the decals... the ones you have make it look really cheesy, and since it's a 6R you shouldn't have the "RR" sticker on the front fender either. Take off those decals because that paint is amazing!

·
Registered
301 Posts
paint looks sick but those stickers please change. no offense, but it looks like you got those stickers out of one of those machines at the supermarket were u put the $.50 in, pull, then out comes the sticker.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Love the paint....not big on the stickers either. Hey man it's your bike , if you like'em that's all that matters!

G

·
Originally posted by Breath
paint looks sick but those stickers please change. no offense, but it looks like you got those stickers out of one of those machines at the supermarket were u put the $.50 in, pull, then out comes the sticker.
LMAO

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Love the paint.. Only things I would have done differently was leave the knee grips black, and leave the stickers off. Paint is gorgeous though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know the sticker are a little much, im already thinking of removing the Ninja and RR stickers. Do you think it would be fine w/ just the zx6r & 636?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your bike color is sweet! If you're going to keep any of the stickers, keep the zx-6r, otherwise loose them all. Nice choice of color!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I only left the zx6r and 636! It looks smooth now. I am just so glad to have my bike up and running. I have been down since April [V].

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Cyclonicks
it's nice and all but I have a question..

is it a zx6RR or a zx6r :p you got me confused with your stickers

the paint looks awesome you did a really good job!

Its a zx6r 636 not a RR. I had bought a set that was for both models. So I took a Kawasaki and RR sticker and put them together!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.