Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my 636 my friend was ranting about how his 2001 ducati 748 naked bike is much better than mine, sounded much better and had more torque and power. I just laughed at his face. I told him that when I break in my bike I will race his ass and take him. I did some research and his bike runs about 62hp stock, he put on some ferraci pipes on it and bought a fairing for his bike. His bike looks nice and sounds nice not to put him down or anything but he seems to know more about cars than bikes. I am waiting for the day for me to smoke his ass cause he is always been cocky about his bike being the best one, until I bought my 636 that is. Should I put him to shame? Or should I just forget about it. Kinda made me mad when he said that his bike was better not to mention that is has been in the shop more than my car since he bought it, and the other day it was smoking bad. I guess he doesn't know the power and torque that the 636 has to offer, not to mention the handling and the brakes. When I had my 2002 500r he used to make fun of it as well. :( alright well this is all for now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Let your friend take your bike for a ride, then he'll see how great the 636 is. If you race him and cream his ass of course he'll say something squid like; "the mechanic didn't do his job right when the bike was last in the shop"
There is no doubt you will spank him, but as speedvalze says they are awsome in the twisties, they are great handling bikes.

Go ahead and kick his ass.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I will keep you guys informed of when I put my friend in his place. Show him what my 636 has to offer.[}:)]Maybe that will teach him not to talk shit about other people's bikes just because they are not Duc's. There are a lot of open roads outhere and no traffic at night, I live in the central valley in california so we pretty much have the spanking grounds available.:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
show him whats up. youll kill him in the straights and prolly in the corners too if your better rider. the duc he has with the ferraci pipes(and chip) would put out closer to 80+ hp, im really not too sure could be more. it does have considerable torque advantage but youll reel him in fast. smoke his ass and tell him he paid 6 grand more for a weak ass bike!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks josh, unfortunately I let him use my bike yesterday and when he came back he was like WOW!, he apologized and he is now thinking of buying a new motorcycle. He doesn't want to take me on anymore. My friend is not into Kawi's like I am. He has always been cocky and likes to flash around things like cars and money or brag about his bike. I been trying to get him into getting a Japanese street bike for a while and he might go for a r6. But he was talking about getting the new 999, which is cool but if you ask me it's overpriced and there are other bikes out there that are as good as that one. How much do those 999 run for? Yeah one more question how much do you guys think the 2004 ZX-10R will run in price range? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.