Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm finally making the move, the 04 green machine is for sale within the next week or so and being replaced with an 06 Gixxer 1000.
I love Kawis, but this bike is fuckin insane.
Won't be posting up much but I'll stick around on the board, because it's an awsome site with really good people.
So thanks to all who gave help and from who I learned alot from, and I'll post some pics when I pick up the beast, should be within the next few weeks if I can wait that long.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Have fun with the new bike, those things are simply amazing.

·
Registered
857 Posts
does that mean youll be selling any aftermarket parts on your 636?? ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Leanlow
does that mean youll be selling any aftermarket parts on your 636?? ;)
No, whole package deal. Hope your bikes doing alright, going to be a good weekend.
Just kicked my girl to the curb over the whole bike issue, the more I wait the more times rolls by, so fuck it, getting the baddest mo fo in the line up, I'm sure the gixxer will satisfy me for quite some time.
Anybody you know who wants a minty 04 with lots of goodies, let me know.

·
Registered
857 Posts
yeah it's doin good now, i was hopin to see if i could ge that steering damper but im out of luck haha good luck witht he sale..and yeah real nice weekend, are you goin to mosport at all?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it's doin good now, i was hopin to see if i could ge that steering damper but im out of luck haha good luck witht he sale..and yeah real nice weekend, are you goin to mosport at all?
No, finalizing the deal on the gixxer and maybe getting the 636 saftied and certfied.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon, there's a poll on colours in the two wheel discusion section
HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS/GIRLS!

·
Registered
857 Posts
nice were are you gettin it from a local dealer? i wana see this baby when ya get it

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice were are you gettin it from a local dealer? i wana see this baby when ya get it
Suzuki of Newmarkets got it for $11,995 (ya I know all you states guys, they're more expensive up here)
Cycle world and McBride are around 2 grand more, also comes with a 3 year unlimited mileage (bumper to bumper so to speak) warranty.
Just need em to throw in the yosh pipe.

·
Registered
857 Posts
that sounds like a good deal, i've seen used ones go for around 11k, dide they offer you anything on your 636 for trade in?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I went from an 04 R1 to the 05 636 now heres my new baby...11,200 out the door....oh and i hope you're getting it in black !! sucks how we in the states dont get that color

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by pcracks25
I went from an 04 R1 to the 05 636 now heres my new baby...11,200 out the door....oh and i hope you're getting it in black !! sucks how we in the states dont get that color
I hear ya, only available in 05, limited 25th anniversary, none left, can't find a used one.
Might repaint the 06.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.