Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm not calling anybody a liar. I will say that is NOT the entire email conversation. And I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
180 Posts
As the owner of a couple of other forums, I have also advised all of my members to steer clear of this particular ebay account. Regardless of your 98.4% approval rating, the 1.6% that do disapprove speak volumes about your business practices. I also work for the countries largest independet tire retailer as their website admin, and believe me if we were left negative feedback for our ebay sales and then left those kinds of comments that shit would get out fast. I'll agree with Godsdozer on this one. The customer is always right, regardles of whether they are wrong or not. I hope you can correct the wrongs that have been done with your customers and establish a better reputation, but so far I've seen 8 internet forums with your userid plastered on them as being a bad business. Yer right Pod. I sure am glad the internet is around so people can voice their opinions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
you can own a Forum? They are "your" members? That's scary... Do you guys get T-shirts made up and chant around an internet bonfire? Listen it's real simple. We want to do better, we are getting better. But that's part of growing. You hear about us (both good and bad) because we do a LOT of business. Walmart gets a lot more complaints than Mom and Pop groceries because they are bigger and do more volume. Do you even care that my business is GIVING AWAY an R6 to the local racers? No you don't. But you still steer people away from our business? It's not working. Maybe You don't know me, or my business. Why don't you petition your independent tire retailer to put feedback up on their site? oh, that's right because big business benefits from consumer ignorance.
Don't like us? Don't do business with us. Like us, do business with us. More do than don't. Why is it, please tell me... Please tell me why you think that 98.4% of our customers like what we do? Do you think it's because we rip them off? Is it because we are shady? Do we intentionally screw them? Why would we chose those precise 1.4% of customer to make mad? We don't. It's simple miscommunication. We are good, honest people. So if you maintain your "steerage of your forum minions" then you do me, yourself and your "members" a severe disservice. But like I said- like us, do business with us. Don't- then don't!
There are other people who do and will continue to do so. I'd like to make customer and friends with everyone who rides but some people are just too self centered to get past their hangups. Maybe you are that kind of person. I'd hate to think so.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey when did this thread go up. Here is my take on this matter Joe(sumofallparts)has been going around to all the forums were I posted the e-mails that he had sent me warning other people not to buy from him. I think that it is cool that he is trying to fix the problem. I do stand by my words and the e-mail that I have posted, The only thing I have changed is that I linked 2 different ones together and that is all. I value the forums that I belong to greatly and would never lie there is no reason to I have nothing to gain from lying. I would and will not buy again from this dealer but it is up to the consumer to decide I would not recommend it. I have done what I tould Joe I would do. I have posted it in forums and I have notified e-bay and pay-pal. The pay-pal thing went his way not mine. I know he has placed the order for the proper frame sliders and they have yet to get here I will let you know when they do. Its been over a month since I purchased them. I hold no ill will to Joe but im pretty sure that alot of you will.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Don't like us? Don't do business with us. Now that a sale pitch! I personally have never heard of you until this forum and I pass your place everyday going to work. But with the Like us or Screw you thing you have going on I think I'll pass and give my money to someone else.

I know, I know you don't care.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'd suggest that you make your business decisions based on fact Sliider. But, you know, that's just how I do stuff. Give your money to who? Kasson? Woods? TJ's? Extreme? What's their feedback? What's their motive? They've never made mistakes? Keep driving dude... It's your loss.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well my sliders are here, put them on, looks good, I'm happy. The only complaint I have is that it took a month, it was advertised to have express shipping, and I was misinformed about the status of my order. Joe said he is sorry, and that's good enough for me. I don't ride that much now, if this was in the summer ... different story.
Would I do business with sum of all parts... truth be told I don't know.

·
Registered
91 Posts
No Pod I don't give my money to Woods or any of them I give my money to a small shop in Austin that has a 99.4% rating on eBay and they sell more product than you do. But the one major thing they don't have is a bad attitude like you do. And that’s a major point. The best thing you can do is stop writing to these forums. You're not making it any better you're just sounding worst. How can you sell product to the public if you don't care what anyone has to say? We'll at least you match 90% of all shops in Austin. You truly believe you are better than anyone and if they don't like you they can go elsewhere.

Base my business decisions on fact? Facts are, Bad attitude![xx(]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I think you'd have a different opinion if you actually met us. Hey did you know the CMRA is giving away a 04 R6 this year? It's a throw-down bike too, all the trick stuff. http://www.cmraracing.com/mboard.htm

it's on the main forum, top post. You should come out and race!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
"I should expected as much from a girl who rides a Kawasaki. LOL. Great bike you got there snookems. You will never, ever, ever get me removed from ebay. You are an insignificant little shit."
Did you(POD) or did you(POD) not write this? That's all I want to know. I don't care if there was more said and I don't want an explaination. Just a yes or no. Stop dancing around like a politician.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Then anything you have said I will not listen to. If it is your intention to alienate an entire group of motorcyclists, you have definitely done so. I will be sure to let everyone else I know to not deal with someone like you. I feel that it was a completely unneeded comment and believe that not have you just offended myself but everyone on this board. This is, after all, a Kawasaki forum. Would you say the same thing to a GSX-R rider and then go to thier forum and beg for forgiveness and try to plead your side of the case. They wouldn't listen to you, nor do I hope that you would be that stupid. You obviously think we are fools and we will look past comments of this nature. I won't be one of those people. Thanks for calling us all girls. I'm sure that there is no more argument needed for your case as I will be tuning you out as I hope every one else here will do so as well. Good luck on your business venture, but know that I will not be part of your customer base, nor will anyone I know (this includes riders of all kinds of bikes) be either. Please take your pleads for forgiveness somewhere else. I think your welcome may be well worn out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I THOUGHT CARMEN was a girl. I really did. IT was an honest mistake. I'm not ASKING for forgiveness, I just wanted to state my side of the story.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by pod
I THOUGHT CARMEN was a girl. I really did. IT was an honest mistake. I'm not ASKING for forgiveness, I just wanted to state my side of the story.
Whether you thought he was a she or whatever I don't believe you thought, it was still a comment that didn't need to be made. I have no respect for you as a person let alone as a salesman. I know the other people on here aren't idiots and should not let something like this go. Hopefully they will all know now not to deal with you in any way. I know I won't be, and I'll stand behind falconeight on this one.

There's a lot more I could say, but I'll bite my tongue and walk away from this one. Please do the same and take your side of the story somewhere else.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Pod, I repect your attempts to rectify the problems brought up on this forum, but frankly your attitude towards your customers amazes me. Customer service is everything nowadays. With the treatment and reponses to your customers like the ones mentioned on this board, you cannot only kiss goodbye to repeat custom from them, but they will likely let everyone they know about their experience which is exactly what has happened here. In my opinion you are just cutting your own throat. It costs nothing to be polite and accomodating towards your customer base even if they may be painfull, but the benefits can be extremely rewarding. Would you rather be "right" or be in business?

A word of advice, check your attitude at the door before you walk into work or hire someone who knows how to treat customers. Take it from one salesperson to another.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just to add. The reason Walmart's business is soaring is not because of their prices, but their customer service. The reason KMart is on its last leg is because of its customer service. Just my 2 cents. [|)]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
That's cool. I sleep well at night. Look, I messed up with Carmen. I apologized, there's nothing else I can do. As far as "my attitude towards my customers" I would refer you, again, to our feedback. I have bad days. I have good days. But could we stay in business if I had a "F-U" attitude frequently? No, we couldn't. I'm not stupid, I just *DID* something stupid. If you, as a salesman have never done anything stupid then I'd either call you a liar or I'd call you to offer you a job.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.