Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
ok guys, hate me if you will, but pod has returned all of my e-mails promptly, and my item will be here tuesday, which is 11 days from being ordered. Hell i cant lie, I ordered the parts and read this thread and got real worried, but he did pull through for me. I hate it when my fellow riders get screwed buy ebays, scammers, etc. but i have had a great expierance ordering this part for him.
I think that some of the things that pod said was not 100% true, but that also goes for the other side of the story.
***will i buy from summoreparts-aka-sumofallparts-aka-pod,
i would have to say yes.

If you have disbeliefs in joe, than deal with the misses *laura* she is a great person to deal with.
Just my expierance.Please no

·
Registered
321 Posts
lol, i hear that. its the cold a## sleet and snow that comming down today that doing it to ya. if the weather breaks 40 and dry, we need to go for a ride.

·
Registered
558 Posts
of coarse this guys gonna have a negitive attitude poor guys gettin bashed all over the net i would have a negitive attitude also. not only that ppl that have no idea of whats really goin on say plenty of dumb ish(see above post). not only that no one really knows what was said to him(pod) before he made those explicit comments. ppl jump to conclusions way to fast on ebay because their always the ppl that think everybody is tryin to rip them off so a little kink happens and the go sideways to me theres plenty of poor consumers out there prolly just as many poor business's. im not sayin the consumer nor the business was wrong in this case mainly just statin'.

anyways i have done business with sumofallparts and we had a very smooth transaction not only that the shipping was very fast. on the other hand it was a used r6 intake part so it wasnt in much demand. i will buy from him again tho. ill just make sure to tell him who i am and that im a return costomer. please keep the bashing to a minimum and a little more realistic guys.

·
Registered
558 Posts
damn that was quik. see what i mean though people just dont kno how to act. and it wasnt only your post you were just closest and most unreasonable where did u come from anyways?

·
Registered
68 Posts
You do have a point. All I'm saying is that, if there is any doubt in my mind about a vendor's ethics or ability to deliver on a contract there is no way I would do business with them. And I'm sure a lot of others here feel the same.

I'm a purchaser for the Government and, even though I know we'd never buy motorcycle parts, I would throw out Sum of all Parts as a responsible bidder just because of the things I've heard from other buyers.

Once you get a label on you as a person or business it's hard to shake. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What the hell is going on. The guy did not rip me off, he told me off for telling him that I was going to leave him bad feedback because it took 4 weeks to get a product that was advertised as expedited shipping. I don't know what expedited shipping means to you but to me it means about less than 4 days. His remarks were pretty childish and very wrong. In the end I paid $49.00 for frame sliders that got here(the right set the first were for the wrong bike) 1 1/2 months later and recieved my first negative feedback for buying a product from this company. You can say all the nice things about this company that you want to and I have told him that I would not bash his business anymore. But if it happens to you then so be it. I warned you.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Just to try and see what would happen if I ordered some sliders from sumofallparts I decided to take the plunge. I ordered them on 2-18-04 and it is 2-26-04. Have not got them yet. That is 6 business days and counting. I will let you know how it goes. I sent him an e-mail about an hour ago. I will see if he gets back to me. Called his cell phone, no answer though.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I was suppose to have received an order of over 300 items last Friday. The shipment has not come in yet. I hope to have everything in the next couple of days. You'll receive a tracking number soon.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: FW: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #2460043046
Importance: High
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #2460043046

Message from eBay Member
Dear sumofallparts,

<> I ordered a set of black vortex frame sliders from you on 2-18-04 and today is 2-26-04. I would like to know where are my parts? Today marks the 6th business day since I placed my order, made my paypal payment, and e-mailed you. Not counting last Saturday. Have they been shipped, if so, can I get a tracking number? Thanks

Thank you,
ford150trucks

Well, this is what I have gotten so far.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Well, it has been 4 more days and still no sliders. I e-mailed them tonite. I will see what they say tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This is what I got today. They have been shipped out and will be here on 3-8-04. That will make 19 days if they get here by then. I sure hope they are the right ones.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
They finally arrived. 3-8-04. 19 days later. I think that is well off from (product will ship out in 1-2 business days).

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I'm not familiar with sumofallparts because I've never done any e-bay transactions involving motorcycles or their parts. However, I'm very familiar with who you are as a seller to others based on the feedback and comments left by them, and you. This is not the only forum people have attacked you on... I'm sure there are others you are unaware of.

The point is that there is not a single piece of information I've seen that has a 100% positive reflection on your business. If people are satisfied with your products, they usually complain about shipping or vice versa. There's always that little catch - something to make it not 100% perfect. Reading your posts I'm guessing your excuse to this would be that not everyone is perfect, and that's true. However, if someone is singled out (that would be you, pod) for continuous faults and miscommunicated ads then you know there's a problem.

I've always considered e-bay when looking into new parts and accessories, but it's controversial sellers like you who've spoiled it for everyone else. Here's a quote from you, "No you don't. But you still steer people away from our business? It's not working." Let me tell you one thing, it has worked. Many people on here have reconsidered ordering your products because of the feedback and e-mails they've read about you. I happen to be one of them. To think I was almost ready to buy a new chain.

You claim you're getting bigger and you probably are. However, it looks to me that you can only get so big before you suffer a major downfall. As a businessman and someone who does purchasing and buying for a living take my advice - your attitude, not your products or delays, is your problem. If you took a month to send me frame sliders but you left apologetic feedback and gave me a phone call to say it would never happen again then I would overlook the delay and praise you. Instead, you take offense and throw your sarcasm back out at people.

Good luck, you'll need it.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.