Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally posted by pod
It was a small item that we didn't give much priority to. One of the things that I've learned, and I'm learning is that every customer- big or small item- deserves equal treatment.

But mostly, and this is what's important here- we are learning constantly and we absolutely welcome the idea of feedback...

To address the first part of this quote I just wanted to say that it is common sense in the business world that a customer, whether big or small, poor or rich, is still the customer. We all know the saying, "The customer is always right", and that mostly holds true in any case because you're in business to make money. As you know it, money comes from the customer whether it's a dollar or a hundred dollars. You never know if that one customer has the determination or the resources to destroy your reputation, so it'd better be common sense to you to treat every customer fairly from the get-go.

Now as for the latter part of that quote you say the most important part is the learning process. I believe that's 100% true, but what I also believe is that you should not be learning at the customer's expense. Pretty soon, you'll have no more customers to learn from and you're back to square one with a tarnished reputation.

You said you'd gladly accept feedback and that is my contribution. I honestly hope you do well and that you take none of this as a personal attack. Like I've said, I have never done business with you but I'm going to be blunt (just as you are) - your reputation precedes yourself. You said yourself we'll all see each other in the open road and that just says one thing to me - we're all passionate about motorcycles. So, continue improving and continue heading toward the right direction. Just make a few changes here and there, swallow your pride, and hopefully when I'm in need you can make a customer out of me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sum of all Parts, are some of the greatest people.. I Race in the CMRA and they are really really awsome people.. ive delt with them time and time agian. always answerd emails promtly very nice on the phone i think i have talked to 3 different people and they where all nice and everything... you can 't judge someone on one person experiance with them.. everyone has a bad day...and yes you can't make everyone happy.. i will buy parts from these guys every chance i get becuse if something is wronge or anything at all with what i buy i shoot them an email or give them a call.. and bam its all good agian they are there to help you not screw you... you should give them a chance before you black list them from your places to buy

plus who would a "BAD" person do this??

http://www.cmraracing.com/2004R6giveaway/

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Troll.
Probably an alias or someone who works at that company.
BC.

·
Registered
64 Posts
im number 777 on a 01 sv 650 look it up ....

http://punk.madlosers.com/index.php?img=ps/777PreTrack.jpg

thats my bike and look.. Cycle1.net is based in DelCity OK.

www.cpu.com/norman

thats who gave us the stuff we needed for the bike

that picture was at the first race of this season.... Oak Hill...

and yes i used to race my 86 SUZUKI GSXR 1100 till i got the SV

http://punk.madlosers.com/index.php?img=ps/scan0003.jpg

theres a pic with both bikes next to each other and notice the same red 86 Toyota 4-Runner..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by pod
Thanks for the hints Ozzi, and thanks for the feedback on the feedback. I guess I am just never going to succeed because I have something wrong with me. I'm a little too frank I suppose. And I always will be. If someone is stupid, arrogant, unreasonable or anything else that rubs me wrong well I'm not going to keep my mouth shut. I just won't. Now, on the other hand, if someone is reasonable, generous, kind, smart, etc I will also tell them. There's a reason we have 98.3% positive feedback. There's also a reason we have 1.7% negative feedback. IT's because we are honest with our feedback THAT'S why it's feedback and not "rating" Sometimes people retaliate, sometimes people are just absolutely STUPID and can't communicate with us and sometimes I'm just an asshole (like this time, with Carmen) and we get negative feedback for it.

Please contact [email protected] to get tracking and or status updates if any of you are still not getting your sliders. I've had a looong talk with our supply chain on this screw up.
first rule of customer service...be a jerk? nice.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I can see having a bad day but responding negatively even to bad customers is just poor business skills. Vicious personal attacks are just immature. Yes you can stay in business with a 98.4% approval rating but POD's 1.4% responses to business mistakes may cost him more than he thinks. Advertising it on here just shows pure idiocy. Good luck indeed.

Mike

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.