Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i have a 96 zx6r and the guy that i bought it from had a collision with a car. well the car hit while it was parked, just cracked the front blinker and kinda messed the fairing around the headlight up a little bit. no big deal but the other day the brackets on the front that hold that fairing in place kinda broke. it now kinda sags down a little bit the side bolts on the fairing are supporting it just bounces when i hit a bump. i hope that im making sense. i was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if so, or not, what would the board recommend on fixing this as cheap and easy as possible.

thanks for any help

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i rode with bungee cords holding up my headlight and air box until i got my new upper and parts.[8D]

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
oh.. the mounting tabs can be glued back on with adhesive if you still have them. be sure it says for abs plastic, however i dont know if your year is also abs. if it is, i used plumbers goop, and had to do a little tweaking with the tabs. but no one can see the tabs so make sure you have enough on there.

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.