Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
u can just unscrew that bolt off the reflector, will kinda look funny though

what i did was when i removed my chainguard, i used the bolts from that...they match perfectly

·
Registered
58 Posts
Try taking the screw and mate the threads of the one you're thinking of buying, to the one on the reflector. Hold one facing north (for example) and the other facing south, put them beside each other and move them east/west. If the threads mesh well (no gaps) then they're the same pitch/dia.

Or any of the guys that bought screws can give you the thread specs probably.:cool:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Yea I don't know if it's super clear or not reading this thread, but it's the exact same bolt as the other 2 that hold the fender on.

I have the partnumber at home but I'm at school right now. But if you just go to a dealership, they can easily pull up the fiche and see which one it is, if you don't feel like removing your stock mudflap.

·
Registered
493 Posts
It's a 6x14 bolt OEM part numbers are below

OEM BOLT - 92153A
OEM WASHER - 92200

·
Registered
171 Posts
It's a 6x14 bolt OEM part numbers are below

OEM BOLT - 92153A
OEM WASHER - 92200
I assume you mean M6 x 14mm long ??

I don't have my reflectors handy but want to replace the two I have with black allen heads (I have a plethora available to me)

oh well I will just take my thread gage home and see what they are cause I can never remember to bring them with me lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
I assume you mean M6 x 14mm long ??

I don't have my reflectors handy but want to replace the two I have with black allen heads (I have a plethora available to me)

oh well I will just take my thread gage home and see what they are cause I can never remember to bring them with me lol
Yessssss M6x1 x14mm long, the head is about 14mm wide.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts