Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they make aftermarket front signals for the 2005 250R/EX250? Or is there a good place I might be able to buy a stock replacement for one side only preferably? Looking for a right signal. I posted in the classifieds, but I don't see much activity geared towards 250's in there and I doubt anyone will respond.

Long story.

Thanks guys (and ladies)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yo i have some stock signals i can sell you but you might want to check out ebay for aftermarket signals. Check out ASIANCYCLES on ebay. Highly recomended.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather just get her a stock replacement.. Not sure if she would want a flush signal, but I asked anyway just in case.

Would you sell just the passenger side, or no? I understand if not, but that's really all I need. I really appreciate it. Let me know

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eh, yeah.. I guess. How much are they usually? I was sort of trying to find a replacement for someone who dropped their 250 last night. I was sort of hoping to help out by replacing the most noticeablely damaged part, but I don't have a lot of extra loot right now, or any 'extra' loot right now for that matter. lol...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw, it more or less fell over sitting still.. so it wasn't a lowside or anything (just to clarify)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.