Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Front Tyre size??

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Rivetgeek 
#1 ·
I assumed it was a 65 series, however thew UK site specs say 70 and US .com says 65??

#7 ·
#11 ·
Im not trying to hassle you guys but c'mon, I find it strange the manufacturer would be thinking "You can run either", so your saying they design, test and build a state of the art motorcycle. Taking into account the amount of development work that went to USING a 65 series tyre. (Its not exactly the standard size to go with ) Then throw that out the window and THE same bike has a 65 in one country and a 70 in the other. C'mon the manufacturer recommends that size tyre because his development work has been based around that size.
im well aware you can run a 70, I infact have one presently on the front.
Personally I feel its likely to be a typo, if not It does leave me wondering why?
However I had previously thought I would raise the point and see what people thought. But I was wrong, you guys did not get what I was meaning and Im sure all will be revealed in the future. I look foward to reading the age old debate that I have seen pop up here before time and time again. "Should I run a 65 or 70 as you all seem to have the answers"[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.