Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been hangin'out with more & more bikers over the past few mos. and occasionally i met ppl that strait up, plain out just front and i hate it. last one i heard was a gixxer 750 that beat a r1.............
plllease. what about a gixxer 1000 smokin a maclreon f1(so fast when they go by i can't read it so i can't spell it;)) not real. oh wait heres a goodie...a gixxer 6hun walkin' on a brand new ferrari f50 or somthing like that.....bah. anyone else now any fronters? if so post em' up.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I had a guy tell me at a bar that he once rode his bike (forget what kind it was) from here to Lexington (about 70 miles) in twenty minutes. He was bragging about how fast he rides on the highway and shit, so I was like, "oh, you rode from here to Lexington going about 190 mph nonstop?" Fucking idiot.

·
Registered
720 Posts
There just all talk. I'll race anyone, I don't care if it would be a busa, for me it's just more practice, and who knows maybe I'll get lucky and the guy will miss a gear.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Well I wouldn't call it smokin.. but a Gixxer1k will beat a Mclaren F1 in the quartermile, not top speed of course, but the F1 runs about 11.2 in the 1/4, the gixxer runs mid 10's.
An F50 will do low 12's, which a gixxer600 can beat too :)

I know what you mean though, people do tend to talk big.
well...i learn something new every day. i thought the cars would win in top speed and i had someone tell me f1's run 9.1 in the quarter?

·
Registered
65 Posts
i know what you guys mean i think the best still is when ricers try to front in front of there girls and try to take a bike because they think there big shit just because they have an intake and a can

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by racingmuscle

i know what you guys mean i think the best still is when ricers try to front in front of there girls and try to take a bike because they think there big shit just because they have an intake and a can
i get ricers throwing throotle at me all the time. it's great when i just fly past em' on one wheel :D.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I actually toasted a leer jet the other day on the air strip....!![:M121]

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by TommyV

I had a guy tell me at a bar that he once rode his bike (forget what kind it was) from here to Lexington (about 70 miles) in twenty minutes. He was bragging about how fast he rides on the highway and shit, so I was like, "oh, you rode from here to Lexington going about 190 mph nonstop?" Fucking idiot.
210 MPH - you did have a fucking idiot on your hands there. Any women around or was he trying to impress another dude for some reason

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
There were a few chicks standing there, but not very hot if you ask me. He was listening in on a conversation that me and some friends were having about riding, and he pipes in, "yeah, I used to have a bike, and rode wheelies for five miles and blah blah blah blah..." For some reason, whenever someone finds out you have a bike, they start talking out their ass about how they have a bike, or used to, and how crazy they were on it, but now that's behind them (like it's a fucking phase you go through). I just wanna pimp smack those retards.

·
Registered
337 Posts
It's pretty amazing how well people could ride that "used to have a bike." I mean it's a good thing they stopped or they'd be taking over all the professional racing and stunting jobs.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I thought you'd all like to know how good of a rider I am and how great kawasaki is. My buddy has a gixxer 1000 and a 250r ninja. the gixxer is a 2001. The ninja is a 92. It's green except for the front fairing which is furred in black fur. Anyway, one day he was talking a lot of smack after we each drank 30 cans of beer. I was still sober b/c I have an incredible tolerance for alcohol. He was too, b/c he's an alcoholic. So I tell him that I'll smoke him in a 5 mile race when I'm on the 250r and he's on the gixxer. He says if I win, he'll give me both bikes, his camaro ss and his denali pickup.

So we drive out to a nice straight 5 mile stretch on a local gravel road and line up. Because I want the weight advantage, I siphon all the gas out of my tank that I know I won't need and I fill the tires with a 50/50 helium combination. Oh yea, I had also put the jardine slip on from my 6r on the 250. This is b/c a slip on from a 600 will add 27 horsepower to a '92 250.

So anyway, I knew I could smoke him, so when his girlfriend dropped the flag, I let him get a hundred yard head start before I even started my bike, then I pulled it up in a power wheelie and started shifing through the gears on one wheel every time it bounced of the rev limiter about mid-way through 3rd gear I caught up to him and stood up b/c it was easier to see while passing him if I was doing a stand-up wheelie. He was hunched over trying to make that gixxer go faster, but we all know suzuki just isn't as fast as kawi. I stayed even with him until I hit the rev limiter for 3rd gear, then passed him doing a flamingo standup while grinning and winking. He could see my face very clearly b/c I wear an open face helmet like on "biker boyz" and don't need eye protection b/c I'm too good of a rider to let bugs hit me.

When I got about 100 yards ahead of him, I was doing maybe 165 indicated on the 250. I got bored and pulled it up into a 12 o'clock wheelie to showcase my superior skills to him. He still wasn't catching up, so I did a rolling burnout while still in the twelve o' clock position and slowed down to maybe 145.

At this point, he did actually pass me and I had to set it down on two wheels and get serious about the race again. Unfortunately, a deer jumped out in front of me. Thinking quickly, I downshifted to gain more torque and veered to the middle of the road where there was a little bump. Right when I hit the bump, I cranked the throttle and jumped over the back of the deer. I then raced to the finish line at the end of the gravel road where it makes a "T". I passed him right before the stop sign at the "T" to win the race, doing about 180 mph. Then I did a high rolling endo to stop before I could go off the other side of the road, and set it down with about 2 inches to spare before the ditch. Kawi rules! I admit that I am such a good rider I could be famous if I wanted to quit my dayjob, but the real reason I won is b/c kawi is so much better than any of the other bikes on the road. Go green or go home ninja brothers! Oh yeah, I weigh 180 pounds more than he does and I've only been riding 3 months, while he's been riding 9 years, so it must be the bike, not the rider.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[:M68][:M50]wow thats crazy cos i just had the same thing happen to me except the other guy was on a busa and i bunny hopped a havelina not a deer also at the end i pulled a 360 stoppie.;)

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I wouldv'e backpeddled my bike to the finish line with only one foot. you guys must be really slow.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i took a r1 off the line for about 10 yards. do you think im frontin? hes only been riding for 6 months.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.