Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 zx-6r Track Bike, Located in Eastern Indiana
18,500 miles on odo Clean Title In Hand

I am selling this bike because I do not have the free time to dedicate to track days anymore. Please be patient with responses, I travel often for work (hence no time for a track bike), but I will get back to you ASAP. I can provide any pics and info you would like, again, give me till the weekend when I am home to provide them.

EBC HH Brake Pads Front and Rear
Goodridge SS Front Brake Lines
WoodCraft Rearsets
AFAM Front and Rear Sprockets (-1F +2R)
DID 520 Chain
D&D Slip-on
Rear Spools
Double Bubble Smoke Windscreen
XT LapTimer, PC Cable and Software
Recently Tuned up (New Plugs, Motul oil, oem kawi oil filter, k&m air filter cleaned)
NEW Metzler Racetecs Front and Rear (Ridden in Pits < 1mi)
NEW Sharkskinz Bodywork (Complete)
NEW R&G Frame Sliders
NEW PIT Bull New Front and Swingarm/spool Rear Stands
No Saftey Wiring has been done.

This bike was lowsided at the track, but all damage has been replaced or repaired. I have ridden this bike as shown on the track without problems. I put the Sharkskinz race bodywork on anticipating more tracktime, but work has prevented me from this.

I have most parts to convert back to street including:
Headlights
Front Headlight wiring harness
Integrated Tail light
Left and Right Mirrors
Stock tail section w/rear seat

Missing:
Rear integrated tail light wiring
Front Turn Signals
Rear Passenger pegs

I have the stock upper and lower bodywork, although it needs repair, I am sure in the right hands it would make a great set of spare track plastics.

Asking $2900 OBO,
Willing to negotiate, and look at possible trades. Not willing to part out at this time, I am in no hurry to sell, and would like to sell this as a complete package.

FYI: The circles in the driveway were from me playing on the mower, not the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts