Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 ZX-6R that i wrecked last year, and was going to put back together to ride (Well i started on some of it). Anyways i dont have the time or the money to do so, since I race sprint cars and all my time is spent on that. Anyways, i bought a new frame for it, and a set of used forks that were in good condition. What you would need to finish it is: Front wheel needs straightend, headers got smashed, but could graph on a section in them (it has a full yosh system on it), radiator is a little smashed but still holds water, and needs pretty much all bodywork if you want that on it. Like i say i just need to get it out of my garage because i dont have the time for it. Will take $2000 just to get it out of there. Bike has sprocket kit on it, and K&N Airfilter, and yosh exhaust (some damage), i also have a extra mirror i believe, a chrome decal set for it, and a extra oil filter. email me at [email protected] or post reply here. Bike is located near indianapolis, in.

Thanks,
AJ

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bike still available. Will take $1800 got to pay motorbuilder for racecar engine. I would piece it out and sell on ebay, but dont have the time its worth it for the brand new frame, engine, forks, gauges and tank.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I would be interested in buying the frame for a resonable price. if you are interested send me an e-mail to brijeshjagan(at)hotmail(dot)com

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
how much for the tank? How much for the filter? Want to sell the head off the engine?
Ben

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would rather sell bike complete and not part it out. If i do decide to part it out i will get ahold of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.