Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some road rash on one side on the side fairings and head light...ohh and a bent brake lever. Other than that, its perfect.

Brand spanking new front pilot power, rear pilot power has plenty of good tread. Never wheelied or stunted. Slid into the grass, broke my collar bone, didn't ride all season- need money for law school.
Taken care of insanely well. I'll grab some pics of the damage tomorrow night.

$2950 FIRM, Includes front and rear stands. Clean Title. Located in Hartford CT area or Long Island, NY- whichever you Prefer

I think it has 14k miles, but that is waaaaaay high. Speedo was about 25% high and the milage is about 25% high so it really has around 10k on it.
Chain was always well lubed, mobil 1 every 3k... took extremely good care of it. Never gave me a single problem, always starts on command. No carb problems- bike is a fucking dream.

Only dealing I can do is to throw in a brand new joe rocket sonic perferated leather jacket (Medium) and some brand new gloves (cant remember brand or name) for $150. Both have tags on them.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, make me an offer.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd like to sell the stands with the bike or after selling it. The bike always goes up on stands:)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
71 Posts
i love the paint on the bike, i have been thinking of ideas and you just gave me an even better idea for my winter project! thanks man good luck on the sale

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry, need the cash. If i wanted a bike, I'd keep it:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can try to take some more when I go to the parents house in a week or two. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?

I have a new can and rearsets. The headlights need to be replaced, the side fairing is scratched but not broken. Side fairings are fiberglass, I bought new ones after ruining the stock ones trying to make carbon fiber ones. I actually have a carbon fiber one you can have, it would be fine with some paint and a little bit of cleaning up around the edges. Only thing left is the brake lever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.