Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buy my pipe for just $400 shipped what you see in the picture is the headers the can and my chopped midpipe(i ordered another midpipe for this sale)that chopped midpipe is crazy its fun to put it on once and a while

this below is off the yosh website for a reference

RS3 Stainless Full System - Carbon Fiber
The RS-3 Oval exhaust system is the standard by which all other race exhausts are measured. Yoshimura's traditional RS-3 oval muffler design features a polished aluminum turndown endcap which lets out the deep throaty exhaust note. Full exhaust systems feature large equal length header tubes collect into an 4-in-1 or 4-in-2-in-1 style for maximum exhaust gas flow. The durable Mig-welded stainless steel header pipe and Carbon Fiber Muffler offer lighter weight and give you the look and performance that is Yoshimura. *High Exit Systems available on some models

Bike Brand Suzuki Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

Bike Brand: Kawasaki
Model/Year: ZX9R 02-03

Stock No:1491052
ZX9R 02-03 RS3 RACE FS SS/CF
Price: $930.00

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the picture is what im selling for 400 shipped just all the discription of what a brand new pipe would be

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know man thats a good ? ive herd of bein able to mix with zx9's but i dont know about an exhaust

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im also have a harris exhaust hanger for it all the bolts and the can bracket and i now have the midpipe!!!1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.