Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a front wheel with a bend in it for cheap? Has a good tire on it. I will sell the rim with or without the rotors so if someone wants the rotors let me know and I will pull them off.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Burple, How much for the rotors only need 1 , but may take both, if price is right? Arent you up toward the panhandle. I use to live in the southern part of the state.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Burble, sorry it took so long to reply, work is killing me, not even had time to ride. How does 30 shipped sound. Im not trying to low ball you , but my oldest kid starts back to school and he has to have clothes. Iv been there a few times I grew up in Oak Hill which is an hour southeast of charleston.Let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SDMF I actually contacted the guy Im getting both rims from and got him to agree to not make me pay shipping cost on the front wheel since I dont need it. I can email him and ask how much he wants for just the rotors though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Burple, how does 50 sound, I am in bad need for rotors, I have bee riding with only 1 and I have always used the front brakes more than the rear , and I have had a few close calls since bike week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.