Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, yes i barely rode it since the weather here isnt the greatest and i also had too many other summer toys

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because i put a custom paint job on it..its pearl with diamond ice in the paint so it shines like crazy in the sun

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
clean title, not salvage or anything like that

the only thing wrong is the pegs on both sides cracked but they were welded( IMO if i bought this bike i would put black sato rear sets on it anyway), and the stator cover is scratched, other than that its perfect, i actually havent rode the bike with the new piant on it ! and also comes with a new arai helmet, new mathcing icon gloves, brand new icon jacket, bike cover, smoek and clear screen for helmet , smoke and clear screen for bike etc. etc. and ia lso have the stock can and tons of parts from when i was fixing bikes up for people , they are all 636 parts

also its not primer white or dull white, its a pearl white with diamond ice in the paint

·
Registered
477 Posts
if you were closer i would buy it from you...just too far for me to travel

·
Registered
477 Posts
if you're willing to travel some then i'll be interested

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.