Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am in michigan, i have an 03 636 for sale, all flat black, runs great, no probs, probably needs new rear tire, has 15k miles roughly...no leaks, full muzzy exhaust, 1 tooth down sprocket, power commander..and i know a lot more but i dont know much about the bike and didnt have it for long but all in all great bike. If you have questions feel free to email at [email protected].

i am in kalamzoo michigan and the bike is currently being store in the flint mi area

the undertail is cracked adn scuffed, but i have a replacement that just needs paint and will be like brand new
also the right fairing is cracked a little by the front

please let me remind you this bike is not in prefect condition, it by no means is beaten and abused but could use a little TLC. The tank was taken off of another bike and has been dented in on the top but does not leak or affect the ride.

i would like to get $4500 for the bike, but willing to take offers at this point so please dont be shy to shoot me an offer, you may get lucky if i get desperate enough

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, I'm from Chicago...Kinda interested. Is that black the same color that came on the bike or was it painted? Also, you said it needed some TLC, what kinda TLC?

Darin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.