Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting in a pool and am selling my 2003 zx6RR to help with it. I am asking $5500 and will not take less. This bike is mint! The bike has a Muzzy carbon slip on, hyperpro damper, steel braided lines, sportech windscreen, -1 +2 sprockets with speedo healer with only 200 miles on the sprockets,chain, and speadohealer. Bike has been babied by a 45 yr old man since new and sold to me 3 months ago. I have no time anymore to ride and $5500 is a good price. These still list for 6k-6.5k all the time. Email me if interested at [email protected]. Pics to come, just need to retrieve my camera from my friend. You wont be dissapointed, I promise. I can meet in DFW area in person to see bike if needed. Thanks

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
If you don't sell it give me a PM and we can go riding sometime. I live in Midlothian. Free bump.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if I have time before I sell then sure. Thanks for the Bump.

P.S. I have the pics and can send them to anyone interested. Just PM me or email me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry man I have to get at least 5500. I watch these things sell for more than that all the time. I can do it for 5200 without the pipe and damper.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by hyper636
sorry man I have to get at least 5500. I watch these things sell for more than that all the time. I can do it for 5200 without the pipe and damper.
ok let me see what i can do.. waiting on bank.. hoiliday and stuff...

·
Registered
35 Posts
$6200 shipped to Florida? PM me if interested or email rossitwin AT hotmail.com. If someone local on the boards wouldnt mind looking at the bike for me and checking things out for me, I'd be willing to do paypal or something like that to get you the cash quickly.. Not sure how this whole internet bike sales stuff works though.. LOL

Seriously interested and I have cash in hand. I can go up to $7K if shipping is quicker that way. Need something..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.