Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kawasaki Green 03 ZX6RR for sale. Mint condition with only 1342 miles, not even broken in yet. Fender eliminator kit with micro LP signals in back. Matching micro LP signals in front as well. Those are the only mods and I have all stock pieces still. Bike is truly mint, never been raced or down, owned and operated by a mature rider. Has rear seat and matching plastic single rider cowl. Oil and filter changed 3 times since new, like I said the bike is perfect and completley maintained. You dont see many RR's on the road these days as Kawasaki made a limited run of them. Perfect for the track if thats what you are into. Asking 6K. I am located in Jacksonville, FL. I ride a Harley now so the Kawasaki just sits in the garage and I am looking at getting into ATV's so I am also open to trades for something along the Honda TRX-450R or yamaha Yfz line or similar. If you are serious I can send pics, just post here and I will get back to you. Have title in hand.

zkirby

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great bike man, but your about $1500 too high in price. I picked up mine for $4300 in February with 4500 miles on it. Just giving you a reference thats all.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
bullshit. the bike is almost brand new. He lives in CALI he should get every bit of 6gs. You got a deal they are everywhere. someones probly going to get a deal when i sell mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just took a few pics for cycletrader. I'm not in Cali anymore, I was stationed in Florida but the bike is Cali legal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.