Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for my clean title, streetable, registered in Il stunt bike. it can be rode on the streets and is clean title. i am the third owner of the bike. the first owner had a little misshap and sold it cheap to a buddy who turned it into a stunt bike, then i bought it off him.
im asking 3,000.00 dollars thats my bottom price but i cant seem to unload it and i see bikes with salvage and no titles going for this price. and it really sucks that stuntusa is down because i had acouple people interested in it.
CLEAN TITLE
its streetfightered with new clip-ons and triple tree
it had dirt bike bars with a drilled triple that i sold and now replaced
it is a CLEAN TITLE
it has 13xxx miles but had a 62 rear tooth sprocket since 1000 miles
comes with the following
53 rear sprocket
stock sprocket
new chain - d.i.d oring
brake pads are about brand new
hand brake, the hand break rear mastercylinder isnt a cheapass one its all aluminum machined togeather (pete custom built it)
s/s lines all the way around
wave rear rotor,
MSR Raptor clutch lever,
all racing DOT 5 brake fluid,
SP8 10w fork oil,
its got the acerbis headlight, but one light broke on it.
12 bar
stock pipe
brand new (200miles) pilot power rear tire
everything runs and rides good but it is a stunt bike and the paint is spray bomb.
It has the clip ons and stuff on now and its spray bombed all black
new pictures will be up today but if you go in stunters coner there are some old one.

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I was a stunter I'd jump on that deal. However the 6RR is a race bike not a stunter and if thats what you want it for the amount of $$$ to get it back to be track worthy you could buy one thats stock. My 2¢. Good luck and a free bump. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
i want to jump on this last post... i owned a 03 6rr... bought it to stunt, and ill tell you i hada blast on it it works wonders stunting because of the powerband its got. it sso smooth in the midrange throttle control was made easier. my .02

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for a track bike just get you some plastic and saftey wire it. for stunt this thing practically wheelies itself esp slow stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.