Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off my 2004 Kawasaki 636 ZX-6R. I got a good deal on some used 05 kawi rims which I'm currently using. I Never liked the 3 spokes so up for sale they go. The bike only had 2488 miles when I removed them. The Bridgestone Battlax BT012 have about 70% tread left and are great tires. You just gotta let them warm up and they're good to go. The front is 120/65/17 and rear is 180/55z/17. They come with everything including bearings a sprocket I bought here that was used. It has a scratch on it. I babied my bike and never crashed or stunted. The rims are straight and true. I've never had a flat. There are some scratches that aren't that noticable. I have no idea how they got there. Whoever gets these rims will not be disappointed! I am asking $550 NOT including shipping. If you're anywhere in the LA area, I can deliver. If you want you can paypal or check or postal MO. But if you pay by check, I will wait for it to clear before I ship.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How bout $500 obo. That's $250 per rim and tire!

·
Registered
569 Posts
plan on getting lowballed. i had some guy offer me 300 shipped for my wheels, i told him 300 shipped is idiotic

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I thought it is a good deal too. I figured someone would try to lowball me. Well, I guess we'll wait and see... Oh and by the way, please ignore the chicken strips [:I]

·
Registered
945 Posts
300 shipped may sound stupid but if you look on ebay you can get them for that or less.....I bought TWO complete rear wheels with tires for $115 shipped per rim.....Just because its worth 300-600 to you doesnt mean thats what you're going to get for it

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is a set of FRONT and REAR rims and tires. How bout $475 and you pay shipping.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$450 plus shipping

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$425 plus shipping...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status