Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only reason I'm selling this bike to get money for my college next semester. This bike is in mint condition, not a scratch on it. It has 6,100 babied miles on it. Never have done burnouts/stunts with this bike. All maintanence was done by me and regularly. I have changed all fluids, new air filter, greased chain, etc. ALL maintanence done recently. It has a tinted windscreen and a fender eliminator. The tires on this bike are in awesome condition with PLENTY of tread left for at least 2-3 more years (depending on how u ride). This bike is an excellent buy and will defiintely turn heads due to the unique color. I will deliver or arrange pickup within 200 miles of me. I am located in Omaha Nebraska. I will also include an HJC helmet, size medium. I'm asking $5,400. Message me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions what-so-ever.

·
Registered
336 Posts
nice bike, but everyone here pretty mcuh has one. the bike is fine as hell dont get me wrong, hell i would love to have it. nice looks though! good luck with it. and just to let you know that is dam cheap, $5400? i wish i had that kinda cash lieing around, i would buy it in a heartbeat! gl!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.