Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick to my stomach about having to do this but I have to sell my bike,the IRS is all over me for underpayment of taxes.. anyhow I'm the original owner it is in mint cond. not a scratch or scrape anywhere never abused in anyway and has 5041 miles. Has a Scotts damper, Two Brothers Exhaust painted black, Power Commander 3 USB, Gilles black adjustable rearsets with carbon heelguards, Goodridge smoke braided lines front&rear, Pazzo black levers with gold adjusters, Pro Impact frame & swingarm sliders, LP V2 dark smoke speedscreen with Probolt blk fasteners, Clear Alternatives integrated tail light & front euro signals, New rear Dunlop Qualifier tire, and factory rear cowl. I'm located in Richmond,IN. Asking $8000 obo...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Why are you so far away!?[}:)] LoL, I just finished paying off what I owed on my 636, after a year with it im looking to sell it and get a ten, and here it is but its too far from me!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 707kawasaki
Why are you so far away!?[}:)] LoL, I just finished paying off what I owed on my 636, after a year with it im looking to sell it and get a ten, and here it is but its too far from me!!!!
Ya I had an 03 636 for a year then went to the 10R I miss my 636 lots of fun..

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
What a gorgeous bike! Best of luck.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
What a gorgeous bike! Best of luck.
Thanks I'm going to be also be listing my gear and my wifes gear plus whatever else I can find in the garage.. This SUCKS!!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe I'll just keep it and tell the IRS to get fucked!!!! Its in my wifes name she bought it for me for X-mas wonder if they can still take it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.